January 19, 2011 Headlines: Boeing Leaving Wichita, Obama's Vulnerability, Romney's Taxes, and More
NYT: A once-great American city is now being sold for scrap.
NYT: After 8 decades in Wichita, Boeing is shuttering another plant.
AP: Weekly first-time unemployment claims are now at the lowest level in 4 years.
USAT: Factory output in December rose at the highest level in 2011.
NYT: President Obama is increasingly vulnerable with swing voters, thanks in no small part to the weak economy.
WSJ: Analysis of Mitt Romney’s tax rate.
WaPo: Yet another Chinese civil rights activist has been sentenced to prison.
Related recent Blogs
- Quote of the Day from Caterpillar's Doug Oberhelman • by LDonia • 05/20/2013
- May 20, 2013 Headlines: Manufacturing & social media, growth of the U.S. economy, and more. • by LRaup • 05/20/2013
- President Obama visits Baltimore factory to promote infrastructure investment as a means of revitalizing the middle class • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- It's Fashion Friday, but NoCargo carries more than just American-made clothing! • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- May 17, 2013 Headlines: Strengthening our national security, focusing on jobs, and more. • by LRaup • 05/17/2013
- Five reasons you should be concerned about the U.S. military's reliance on foreign manufacturers. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- Looking for a manufacturing job? Consider heading to one of these ten metro areas! • by mmcmullan • 05/16/2013
- National Retail Federation dismisses global safety plan for garment factories while Cambodian shoe factory collapses. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- OPINION: Aren't we better off buying safe, Made-in-USA products? • by scapozzola • 05/16/2013
- May 16, 2013 Headlines: factory collapses in Cambodia, U.S. retail industry dismisses plan for safer working conditions, & more • by LDonia • 05/16/2013