January 19, 2011 Headlines: Boeing Leaving Wichita, Obama's Vulnerability, Romney's Taxes, and More
NYT: A once-great American city is now being sold for scrap.
NYT: After 8 decades in Wichita, Boeing is shuttering another plant.
AP: Weekly first-time unemployment claims are now at the lowest level in 4 years.
USAT: Factory output in December rose at the highest level in 2011.
NYT: President Obama is increasingly vulnerable with swing voters, thanks in no small part to the weak economy.
WSJ: Analysis of Mitt Romney’s tax rate.
WaPo: Yet another Chinese civil rights activist has been sentenced to prison.
Related recent Blogs
- Nanette Lepore's New Shoe • by scapozzola • 05/24/2013
- May 24, 2013 Headlines: U.S.-EU trade deal exemptions, investing in U.S. manufacturing, and more. • by LRaup • 05/24/2013
- Reps. Daniel Lipinski (D-IL) and Michael Grimm (R-NY) form new Congressional Public Transportation Caucus. • by scapozzola • 05/23/2013
- Homeland Security and Gov. Tom Ridge • by scapozzola • 05/23/2013
- CNBC: Is a Chinese construction firm benefiting from its Beijing connection? • by scapozzola • 05/23/2013
- May 23, 2013 Headlines: Gains in the job market, small businesses manufacturing in the U.S.A., and more. • by LRaup • 05/23/2013
- CNBC: China investing in U.S. • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- In Indiana, ongoing concerns about subsidized auto parts from China and Japan • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- RADIO: AAM's Scott Paul on Leslie Marshall Radio Show, May 20, 2013 • by scapozzola • 05/21/2013
- May 21, 2013 Headlines: Tensions with North Korea, a stronger WTO, and more. • by LRaup • 05/21/2013