January 17, 2013 Headlines: Exploring the role of unions in the American manufacturing comeback, and more...
Wall St. Journal: New data shows China losing competitive edge as low-cost manufacturing base.
New York Times: Foreign investment in China fell last year.
New York Times: U.S. economy ended 2012 on positive note; manufacturing output up .8 in December.
Brookings Institution: A memo to the president regarding trade agreements and our relations with China.
Bloomberg: China looks to reverse a seven quarter slowdown trend via infrastructure projects and limited inflation.
Related recent Blogs
- April 18, 2014: Another miss from Treasury on currency manipulation • by mmcmullan • 04/18/2014
- Gathered in the USA • by TGarland • 04/15/2014
- April 14, 2014: Opinions, opinions, and Peeps • by mmcmullan • 04/14/2014
- Fashion Friday: Accessorizing the American-made way • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- Manufacturing Jobs & #EqualPay • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- April 11, 2014: Cherry blossoms! • by mmcmullan • 04/11/2014
- Throwback Thursday: Obama promises 1 million new manufacturing jobs • by TGarland • 04/10/2014
- Made in Elma, New York: A special delivery from Mark Andol • by TGarland • 04/09/2014
- Rep. Tonko brings filmmakers to Washington to talk American manufacturing • by TGarland • 04/08/2014
- RADIO: Why is manufacturing important for job creation in Michigan (and the U.S.)? • by scapozzola • 04/07/2014