January 17, 2013 Headlines: Exploring the role of unions in the American manufacturing comeback, and more...
Wall St. Journal: New data shows China losing competitive edge as low-cost manufacturing base.
New York Times: Foreign investment in China fell last year.
New York Times: U.S. economy ended 2012 on positive note; manufacturing output up .8 in December.
Brookings Institution: A memo to the president regarding trade agreements and our relations with China.
Bloomberg: China looks to reverse a seven quarter slowdown trend via infrastructure projects and limited inflation.
Related recent Blogs
- Strengthened Workforce Training is Great — and We Can Do More • by elizabethbb • 07/23/2014
- Highlights from AAM's Trip to Detroit for Netroots Nation 2014 • by elizabethbb • 07/23/2014
- Drink Up with a Made in America Tervis Tumbler • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- Back From Detroit, Eyes on Washington • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- So Excellent, So Bodacious: Check Out Some American-made Smartphone Style • by mmcmullan • 07/18/2014
- President Obama proposes public-private infrastructure initiative: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) statement. • by scapozzola • 07/17/2014
- Postcard from Iowa: AAM Field Coordinators Hop The Fence, Hang With Democrats • by mmcmullan • 07/16/2014
- Yellen: Infrastructure Funding Would "Counter" Economic Headwinds • by elizabethbb • 07/15/2014
- Let’s Build a Bridge and Fix the Highway Trust Fund • by elizabethbb • 07/15/2014
- July 14, 2014: Commerce gets its OCTG ruling RIGHT! • by mmcmullan • 07/14/2014