January 16, 2013 Headlines: no consensus on whether or not manufacturing is making a comeback, and more...
Washington Times: Opinion - Think twice about the veracity of the 'manufacturing renaissance' claims.
Bloomberg: New York Region manufacturing contracted...again.
Business Insider: Has Walmart become synonymous with 'Made in China'?
Industry Week: U.S. Manufacturing on the cusp of something big.
Washington Post: New trade measurements suggest U.S. deficit with China may be lower than originally thought.
Forbes: How will the trade relations between the U.S. and China change in 2013?
Business Insider: Apple creates payment plans in an effort to boost iPhone sales in China.
Related recent Blogs
- Nanette Lepore's New Shoe • by scapozzola • 05/24/2013
- May 24, 2013 Headlines: U.S.-EU trade deal exemptions, investing in U.S. manufacturing, and more. • by LRaup • 05/24/2013
- CNBC: Is a Chinese construction firm benefiting from its Beijing connection? • by scapozzola • 05/23/2013
- May 23, 2013 Headlines: Gains in the job market, small businesses manufacturing in the U.S.A., and more. • by LRaup • 05/23/2013
- CNBC: China investing in U.S. • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- In Indiana, ongoing concerns about subsidized auto parts from China and Japan • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- RADIO: AAM's Scott Paul on Leslie Marshall Radio Show, May 20, 2013 • by scapozzola • 05/21/2013
- May 21, 2013 Headlines: Tensions with North Korea, a stronger WTO, and more. • by LRaup • 05/21/2013
- Quote of the Day from Caterpillar's Doug Oberhelman • by LDonia • 05/20/2013
- May 20, 2013 Headlines: Manufacturing & social media, growth of the U.S. economy, and more. • by LRaup • 05/20/2013