January 15, 2013 Headlines: the manufacturing skills vs. salary gap discussion continues, and more...
Bloomberg: China offering rewards to people who report food safety violations.
Bloomberg: Well-known heart device maker receives warning from the FDA, must correct manufacturing violations.
Businessweek: The manufacturing skills vs. salary gap battle wages on.
Brookings Institution: The government must create and support designated manufacturing universities.
Seeking Alpha: Manufacturing may be poised to save the American economy.
Los Angeles Times: China promises, without specifics, to reduce air pollution.
Related recent Blogs
- Nanette Lepore's New Shoe • by scapozzola • 05/24/2013
- May 24, 2013 Headlines: U.S.-EU trade deal exemptions, investing in U.S. manufacturing, and more. • by LRaup • 05/24/2013
- CNBC: Is a Chinese construction firm benefiting from its Beijing connection? • by scapozzola • 05/23/2013
- May 23, 2013 Headlines: Gains in the job market, small businesses manufacturing in the U.S.A., and more. • by LRaup • 05/23/2013
- CNBC: China investing in U.S. • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- In Indiana, ongoing concerns about subsidized auto parts from China and Japan • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- RADIO: AAM's Scott Paul on Leslie Marshall Radio Show, May 20, 2013 • by scapozzola • 05/21/2013
- May 21, 2013 Headlines: Tensions with North Korea, a stronger WTO, and more. • by LRaup • 05/21/2013
- Quote of the Day from Caterpillar's Doug Oberhelman • by LDonia • 05/20/2013
- May 20, 2013 Headlines: Manufacturing & social media, growth of the U.S. economy, and more. • by LRaup • 05/20/2013