January 15, 2013 Headlines: the manufacturing skills vs. salary gap discussion continues, and more...
Bloomberg: China offering rewards to people who report food safety violations.
Bloomberg: Well-known heart device maker receives warning from the FDA, must correct manufacturing violations.
Businessweek: The manufacturing skills vs. salary gap battle wages on.
Brookings Institution: The government must create and support designated manufacturing universities.
Seeking Alpha: Manufacturing may be poised to save the American economy.
Los Angeles Times: China promises, without specifics, to reduce air pollution.
Related recent Blogs
- Drink Up with a Made in America Tervis Tumbler • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- Back From Detroit, Eyes on Washington • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- So Excellent, So Bodacious: Check Out Some American-made Smartphone Style • by mmcmullan • 07/18/2014
- President Obama proposes public-private infrastructure initiative: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) statement. • by scapozzola • 07/17/2014
- Postcard from Iowa: AAM Field Coordinators Hop The Fence, Hang With Democrats • by mmcmullan • 07/16/2014
- Yellen: Infrastructure Funding Would "Counter" Economic Headwinds • by elizabethbb • 07/15/2014
- Let’s Build a Bridge and Fix the Highway Trust Fund • by elizabethbb • 07/15/2014
- July 14, 2014: Commerce gets its OCTG ruling RIGHT! • by mmcmullan • 07/14/2014
- AAM Statement: Commerce Department Decision on South Korean OCTG Dumping. • by scapozzola • 07/11/2014
- Cleveland Rocks — And So Does This Clothing Manufacturer • by elizabethbb • 07/11/2014