January 15, 2013 Headlines: the manufacturing skills vs. salary gap discussion continues, and more...
Bloomberg: China offering rewards to people who report food safety violations.
Bloomberg: Well-known heart device maker receives warning from the FDA, must correct manufacturing violations.
Businessweek: The manufacturing skills vs. salary gap battle wages on.
Brookings Institution: The government must create and support designated manufacturing universities.
Seeking Alpha: Manufacturing may be poised to save the American economy.
Los Angeles Times: China promises, without specifics, to reduce air pollution.
Related recent Blogs
- Kickstarting a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/06/2013
- December 6, 2013: The #AAMeter, it moves (in the right direction)! • by mmcmullan • 12/06/2013
- U.S. Manufacturing Gains 27,000 Jobs in November: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/06/2013
- Indiana manufacturing program expands • by TGarland • 12/05/2013
- Scott Paul: Keep skilled jobs for skilled workers in Washington • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- December 5, 2013: Another voice for a currency rule in the TPP • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- Some Made in America gift ideas for the obnoxious teenager in your life • by LDonia • 12/04/2013
- A bad time to sideline trade talks • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013
- Infrastructure investment means job creation • by TGarland • 12/04/2013
- December 4, 2013: Familiar trade deficit doldrums • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013