January 15, 2013 Headlines: the manufacturing skills vs. salary gap discussion continues, and more...
Bloomberg: China offering rewards to people who report food safety violations.
Bloomberg: Well-known heart device maker receives warning from the FDA, must correct manufacturing violations.
Businessweek: The manufacturing skills vs. salary gap battle wages on.
Brookings Institution: The government must create and support designated manufacturing universities.
Seeking Alpha: Manufacturing may be poised to save the American economy.
Los Angeles Times: China promises, without specifics, to reduce air pollution.
Related recent Blogs
- Candidate Watch: We Need a Few More Details, Terri Lynn Land • by elizabethbb • 07/29/2014
- Will This Be the Week for the Highway Trust Fund? • by elizabethbb • 07/28/2014
- July 25, 2014: What We're Watching • by mmcmullan • 07/25/2014
- Strengthened Workforce Training is Great — and We Can Do More • by elizabethbb • 07/23/2014
- Highlights from AAM's Trip to Detroit for Netroots Nation 2014 • by elizabethbb • 07/23/2014
- Drink Up with a Made in America Tervis Tumbler • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- Back From Detroit, Eyes on Washington • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- So Excellent, So Bodacious: Check Out Some American-made Smartphone Style • by mmcmullan • 07/18/2014
- President Obama proposes public-private infrastructure initiative: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) statement. • by scapozzola • 07/17/2014
- Postcard from Iowa: AAM Field Coordinators Hop The Fence, Hang With Democrats • by mmcmullan • 07/16/2014