January 15, 2013 Headlines: the manufacturing skills vs. salary gap discussion continues, and more...
Bloomberg: China offering rewards to people who report food safety violations.
Bloomberg: Well-known heart device maker receives warning from the FDA, must correct manufacturing violations.
Businessweek: The manufacturing skills vs. salary gap battle wages on.
Brookings Institution: The government must create and support designated manufacturing universities.
Seeking Alpha: Manufacturing may be poised to save the American economy.
Los Angeles Times: China promises, without specifics, to reduce air pollution.
Related recent Blogs
- April 18, 2014: Another miss from Treasury on currency manipulation • by mmcmullan • 04/18/2014
- Gathered in the USA • by TGarland • 04/15/2014
- April 14, 2014: Opinions, opinions, and Peeps • by mmcmullan • 04/14/2014
- Fashion Friday: Accessorizing the American-made way • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- Manufacturing Jobs & #EqualPay • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- April 11, 2014: Cherry blossoms! • by mmcmullan • 04/11/2014
- Throwback Thursday: Obama promises 1 million new manufacturing jobs • by TGarland • 04/10/2014
- Made in Elma, New York: A special delivery from Mark Andol • by TGarland • 04/09/2014
- Rep. Tonko brings filmmakers to Washington to talk American manufacturing • by TGarland • 04/08/2014
- RADIO: Why is manufacturing important for job creation in Michigan (and the U.S.)? • by scapozzola • 04/07/2014