January 14, 2013 Headlines: Obama administration focuses on industrial policy, and more...
Technology Review: Obama, and pro-manufacturing advisors, focus on industrial policy.
Financial Times: A look at the importance of manufacturing to various global markets.
New York Times: Economic slowdown in China signals potential for another inflation problem.
New York Times: Graph of China inflation.
Washington Post: Apple cuts manufacturing orders for iPhone5 components due to weak demand.
Bloomberg: Economic analysts skeptical of Chinese export data.
Wall St. Journal: China makes plan to deal with solar panel glut.
New York Times: China-based manufacturer of American garmetns, revitalizes its own label.
Related recent Blogs
- Clean energy manufacturing gets help from DOE • by TGarland • 12/12/2013
- December 12, 2013: Uh, an economic boom? • by mmcmullan • 12/12/2013
- #ShopAmerica: Health and Beauty gift ideas • by LDonia • 12/11/2013
- Now there's an idea: Using trade policy as leverage with China • by mmcmullan • 12/11/2013
- 5 Keys to American-Made Holiday Shopping • by TGarland • 12/11/2013
- December 11, 2013: US Trade Rep has not discussed this "currency manipulation" everyone keeps talking about • by mmcmullan • 12/11/2013
- The Big Three set the stage for a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/10/2013
- December 10, 2013: Welcome back, GM • by mmcmullan • 12/10/2013
- Pharmaceutical companies' interests are covered in the TPP -- as for everyone else? Ehh ... • by mmcmullan • 12/09/2013
- A swing and a miss for Biden in Asia • by TGarland • 12/09/2013