January 14, 2013 Headlines: Obama administration focuses on industrial policy, and more...
Technology Review: Obama, and pro-manufacturing advisors, focus on industrial policy.
Financial Times: A look at the importance of manufacturing to various global markets.
New York Times: Economic slowdown in China signals potential for another inflation problem.
New York Times: Graph of China inflation.
Washington Post: Apple cuts manufacturing orders for iPhone5 components due to weak demand.
Bloomberg: Economic analysts skeptical of Chinese export data.
Wall St. Journal: China makes plan to deal with solar panel glut.
New York Times: China-based manufacturer of American garmetns, revitalizes its own label.
Related recent Blogs
- Strengthened Workforce Training is Great — and We Can Do More • by elizabethbb • 07/23/2014
- Highlights from AAM's Trip to Detroit for Netroots Nation 2014 • by elizabethbb • 07/23/2014
- Drink Up with a Made in America Tervis Tumbler • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- Back From Detroit, Eyes on Washington • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- So Excellent, So Bodacious: Check Out Some American-made Smartphone Style • by mmcmullan • 07/18/2014
- President Obama proposes public-private infrastructure initiative: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) statement. • by scapozzola • 07/17/2014
- So Much For Promises: China's Manipulating Its Currency, Again • by mmcmullan • 07/17/2014
- The OCTG Trade Case Heads to the International Trade Commission • by TGarland • 07/16/2014
- Postcard from Iowa: AAM Field Coordinators Hop The Fence, Hang With Democrats • by mmcmullan • 07/16/2014
- Yellen: Infrastructure Funding Would "Counter" Economic Headwinds • by elizabethbb • 07/15/2014