January 14, 2013 Headlines: Obama administration focuses on industrial policy, and more...
Technology Review: Obama, and pro-manufacturing advisors, focus on industrial policy.
Financial Times: A look at the importance of manufacturing to various global markets.
New York Times: Economic slowdown in China signals potential for another inflation problem.
New York Times: Graph of China inflation.
Washington Post: Apple cuts manufacturing orders for iPhone5 components due to weak demand.
Bloomberg: Economic analysts skeptical of Chinese export data.
Wall St. Journal: China makes plan to deal with solar panel glut.
New York Times: China-based manufacturer of American garmetns, revitalizes its own label.
Related recent Blogs
- Trade Data Pours Cold Water on "Rising Star" Outlook for American Manufacturing • by mmcmullan • 08/21/2014
- U.S. Named Among “Rising Global Stars” in Manufacturing • by elizabethbb • 08/20/2014
- Yes, Manufacturing Jobs Are Coming Back. But Will Progress Happen Fast Enough? • by elizabethbb • 08/18/2014
- No Electricity Needed for Corter Leather & Cloth • by elizabethbb • 08/15/2014
- Five Tests Walmart Must Pass to Show its 'Made In America' Street Cred • by spaul • 08/13/2014
- More Evidence the "Jobs Recovery" Isn’t All It’s Cracked Up to Be • by elizabethbb • 08/12/2014
- More Work to Do, Indeed • by elizabethbb • 08/11/2014
- August 11, 2014: Chinese Textile Manufacturing ... in the Carolinas • by mmcmullan • 08/11/2014
- Maury’s clothing line: “Made in America, without compromise.” • by mmcmullan • 08/08/2014
- August 8, 2014: Maury is a close second to trade data in our book • by mmcmullan • 08/08/2014