January 14, 2013 Headlines: Obama administration focuses on industrial policy, and more...
Technology Review: Obama, and pro-manufacturing advisors, focus on industrial policy.
Financial Times: A look at the importance of manufacturing to various global markets.
New York Times: Economic slowdown in China signals potential for another inflation problem.
New York Times: Graph of China inflation.
Washington Post: Apple cuts manufacturing orders for iPhone5 components due to weak demand.
Bloomberg: Economic analysts skeptical of Chinese export data.
Wall St. Journal: China makes plan to deal with solar panel glut.
New York Times: China-based manufacturer of American garmetns, revitalizes its own label.
Related recent Blogs
- Quote Of The Day: "It's time the administration stiffened its spine" on trade issues • by mmcmullan • 04/22/2014
- April 22, 2014: Currency and the TPP • by mmcmullan • 04/22/2014
- April 18, 2014: Another miss from Treasury on currency manipulation • by mmcmullan • 04/18/2014
- Obama vs. Bush: Who actually made more progress in revaluing China’s yuan? • by scapozzola • 04/16/2014
- Treasury decision on China currency will cost U.S. jobs: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 04/15/2014
- Gathered in the USA • by TGarland • 04/15/2014
- April 14, 2014: Opinions, opinions, and Peeps • by mmcmullan • 04/14/2014
- Fashion Friday: Accessorizing the American-made way • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- Manufacturing Jobs & #EqualPay • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- April 11, 2014: Cherry blossoms! • by mmcmullan • 04/11/2014