January 12, 2011 Headlines: Obama on Insourcing, Detroit Auto Show, Chinese Steel, and More
NYT: More coverage on the Insourcing initiatives.
Mandel: More analysis of the Obama administration’s most recent pivot to jobs.
NYT: Politics and cars at the Detroit Auto Show.
The Hill: Amtrak plans aggressive expansion in 2012, including electric locomotives.
WSJ: Did the Chinese steel industry peak in 2011?
NYT Geithner in China is making little progress.
The Hill: The Fed sees the potential for strong growth in 2012.
Krugman: Romney’s lack of compassion.
WSJ: Reactions to China’s falling inflation rate.
Related recent Blogs
- Kickstarting a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/06/2013
- December 6, 2013: The #AAMeter, it moves (in the right direction)! • by mmcmullan • 12/06/2013
- U.S. Manufacturing Gains 27,000 Jobs in November: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/06/2013
- Indiana manufacturing program expands • by TGarland • 12/05/2013
- Scott Paul: Keep skilled jobs for skilled workers in Washington • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- December 5, 2013: Another voice for a currency rule in the TPP • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- Some Made in America gift ideas for the obnoxious teenager in your life • by LDonia • 12/04/2013
- A bad time to sideline trade talks • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013
- Infrastructure investment means job creation • by TGarland • 12/04/2013
- December 4, 2013: Familiar trade deficit doldrums • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013