January 11, 2013 Headlines: U.S. trade deficit increases while manufacturers lose ground at home, the future of Detroit & more..
Washington Post: Once a manufacturing behemoth, Detroit may soon cease to have control of its future.
San Antonio Express News: Chemical manufacturers prepare to face off with natural gas industry.
ABC News: Apple CEO predicts China will overtake the United States as the tech company's biggest market.
Wall St. Journal: Record-high consumer-level imports lead to unexpected widening of trade deficit.
Bloomberg: Despite talk of revival, data shows American manufacturers losing ground at home.
Los Angeles Times: Manufacturing group predicts some sector growth in the near future.
Washington Post: China sees inflation rise to six-month high.
Related recent Blogs
- CNBC: Is a Chinese construction firm benefiting from its Beijing connection? • by scapozzola • 05/23/2013
- May 23, 2013 Headlines: Gains in the job market, small businesses manufacturing in the U.S.A., and more. • by LRaup • 05/23/2013
- CNBC: China investing in U.S. • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- In Indiana, ongoing concerns about subsidized auto parts from China and Japan • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- RADIO: AAM's Scott Paul on Leslie Marshall Radio Show, May 20, 2013 • by scapozzola • 05/21/2013
- May 21, 2013 Headlines: Tensions with North Korea, a stronger WTO, and more. • by LRaup • 05/21/2013
- Quote of the Day from Caterpillar's Doug Oberhelman • by LDonia • 05/20/2013
- May 20, 2013 Headlines: Manufacturing & social media, growth of the U.S. economy, and more. • by LRaup • 05/20/2013
- President Obama visits Baltimore factory to promote infrastructure investment as a means of revitalizing the middle class • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- It's Fashion Friday, but NoCargo carries more than just American-made clothing! • by LDonia • 05/17/2013