January 11, 2013 Headlines: U.S. trade deficit increases while manufacturers lose ground at home, the future of Detroit & more..
Washington Post: Once a manufacturing behemoth, Detroit may soon cease to have control of its future.
San Antonio Express News: Chemical manufacturers prepare to face off with natural gas industry.
ABC News: Apple CEO predicts China will overtake the United States as the tech company's biggest market.
Wall St. Journal: Record-high consumer-level imports lead to unexpected widening of trade deficit.
Bloomberg: Despite talk of revival, data shows American manufacturers losing ground at home.
Los Angeles Times: Manufacturing group predicts some sector growth in the near future.
Washington Post: China sees inflation rise to six-month high.
Related recent Blogs
- President Obama visits Baltimore factory to promote infrastructure investment as a means of revitalizing the middle class • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- It's Fashion Friday, but NoCargo carries more than just American-made clothing! • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- May 17, 2013 Headlines: Strengthening our national security, focusing on jobs, and more. • by LRaup • 05/17/2013
- Five reasons you should be concerned about the U.S. military's reliance on foreign manufacturers. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- Looking for a manufacturing job? Consider heading to one of these ten metro areas! • by mmcmullan • 05/16/2013
- National Retail Federation dismisses global safety plan for garment factories while Cambodian shoe factory collapses. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- OPINION: Aren't we better off buying safe, Made-in-USA products? • by scapozzola • 05/16/2013
- May 16, 2013 Headlines: factory collapses in Cambodia, U.S. retail industry dismisses plan for safer working conditions, & more • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- And the crystal ball says that U.S. manufacturing is going up/down/sideways... • by scapozzola • 05/15/2013
- May 15, 2013 Headlines: U.S. manufacturing slows, while manufacturers discuss domestic production, and more... • by LDonia • 05/15/2013