January 11, 2011 Headlines: Romney and Bain Capital, Jobs Lost in SC, China Currency, and More
NYT: Mitt Romney’s advisors look to change the conversation on Bain.
The Hill: Although hiring rose in November and December, job openings fell.
NPR: Checking on the state of American manufacturing in South Carolina.
WSJ: Small business optimism (yes, that's a real statistic) is up in December.
Yglesias: China’s currency is rebalancing? And there’s nothing to be done?
The Atlantic: How a family-owned clothing manufacturer is hanging on in Brooklyn.
WSJ: The German economy contracted in the 4th Quarter of 2011.
WaPo: Are austerity plans helping or hurting the Greek economy.
Related recent Blogs
- President Obama visits Baltimore factory to promote infrastructure investment as a means of revitalizing the middle class • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- It's Fashion Friday, but NoCargo carries more than just American-made clothing! • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- May 17, 2013 Headlines: Strengthening our national security, focusing on jobs, and more. • by LRaup • 05/17/2013
- Five reasons you should be concerned about the U.S. military's reliance on foreign manufacturers. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- Looking for a manufacturing job? Consider heading to one of these ten metro areas! • by mmcmullan • 05/16/2013
- National Retail Federation dismisses global safety plan for garment factories while Cambodian shoe factory collapses. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- OPINION: Aren't we better off buying safe, Made-in-USA products? • by scapozzola • 05/16/2013
- May 16, 2013 Headlines: factory collapses in Cambodia, U.S. retail industry dismisses plan for safer working conditions, & more • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- And the crystal ball says that U.S. manufacturing is going up/down/sideways... • by scapozzola • 05/15/2013
- May 15, 2013 Headlines: U.S. manufacturing slows, while manufacturers discuss domestic production, and more... • by LDonia • 05/15/2013