It's Fashion Friday, but NoCargo carries more than just American-made clothing!
It's Fashion Friday, but the resource we're sharing today sells more than just clothing.
Yes, NoCargo, has an array of garments for people of all ages (and appropriate for any season), but they also sell pretty much anything else you can imagine.
Decorating your house, office, or dorm room? They've got you covered. Looking for gifts or toys? They have that, too. There's even a place to shop for pets.
Of course, all the items found on the site are Made in the U.S.A.
Inspired by the story of a college student trying to fill her dorm room with American-made items, NoCargo's founders wanted to create:
A marketplace for shoppers to buy cool, hip, high quality American products all in one place. By buying American products, we help grow American businesses. Growing American businesses will establish the need to increase staff so in turn we are creating American jobs, ultimately supporting the American economy. Plus, on a green note, reducing shipping from overseas reduces our carbon footprint.
So, if you're looking for clothing...or anything else...head over to NoCargo.
Related recent Blogs
- Clean energy manufacturing gets help from DOE • by TGarland • 12/12/2013
- December 12, 2013: Uh, an economic boom? • by mmcmullan • 12/12/2013
- #ShopAmerica: Health and Beauty gift ideas • by LDonia • 12/11/2013
- 5 Keys to American-Made Holiday Shopping • by TGarland • 12/11/2013
- December 11, 2013: US Trade Rep has not discussed this "currency manipulation" everyone keeps talking about • by mmcmullan • 12/11/2013
- The Big Three set the stage for a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/10/2013
- December 10, 2013: Welcome back, GM • by mmcmullan • 12/10/2013
- Pharmaceutical companies' interests are covered in the TPP -- as for everyone else? Ehh ... • by mmcmullan • 12/09/2013
- December 9, 2013: China reports biggest trade surplus in five years • by TGarland • 12/09/2013
- Kickstarting a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/06/2013