INTERVIEW-- Florida Public Radio: "How to revive American manufacturing"
Yesterday, Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Executive Director Scott Paul was interviewed on WMNF-Florida Public Radio to explain the steps needed to revitalize U.S. manufacturing.
Paul cited AAM's recent national poll showing strong voter support for manufacturing in the U.S. economy. And he called for a national manufacturing strategy to help restore U.S. industrial competitiveness.
Paul's interview begins at 30:20 into the brodcast. Just click on this link to hear the interview and skim ahead 30 minutes.
Related recent Blogs
- It wasn't all weather: What's behind the weak manufacturing jobs report. • by admin • 03/07/2014
- A Berry good story on American-made footwear • by mmcmullan • 03/06/2014
- White House economic adviser Gene Sperling shares words of wisdom on his way out • by TGarland • 03/05/2014
- EPI: Address currency manipulation and you address the jobs deficit • by mmcmullan • 03/05/2014
- A first look at the president's budget proposal for 2015 • by mmcmullan • 03/04/2014
- The U.S. needs a stronger domestic supply chain in the event of an attack • by TGarland • 03/04/2014
- Campaigns and political parties take note: We've got the key to attracting voters • by LDonia • 03/03/2014
- And the award goes to ... American workers • by TGarland • 03/03/2014
- 86th Annual Academy Awards: A glimpse at Los Angeles' manufacturing sector • by TGarland • 03/01/2014
- 86th Academy Awards: The Top 5 Manufacturing Movies • by scapozzola • 02/28/2014