INTERVIEW-- Florida Public Radio: "How to revive American manufacturing"
Yesterday, Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Executive Director Scott Paul was interviewed on WMNF-Florida Public Radio to explain the steps needed to revitalize U.S. manufacturing.
Paul cited AAM's recent national poll showing strong voter support for manufacturing in the U.S. economy. And he called for a national manufacturing strategy to help restore U.S. industrial competitiveness.
Paul's interview begins at 30:20 into the brodcast. Just click on this link to hear the interview and skim ahead 30 minutes.
Related recent Blogs
- Kickstarting a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/06/2013
- U.S. Manufacturing Gains 27,000 Jobs in November: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/06/2013
- Indiana manufacturing program expands • by TGarland • 12/05/2013
- Scott Paul: Keep skilled jobs for skilled workers in Washington • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- A bad time to sideline trade talks • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013
- Infrastructure investment means job creation • by TGarland • 12/04/2013
- December 4, 2013: Familiar trade deficit doldrums • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013
- China trade deficit on pace for new record, but will anyone notice? Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/04/2013
- What to do with abandoned factories? Bring in the artists! • by LDonia • 12/03/2013
- Surprise, surprise? Americans still say job creation should be top priority • by mmcmullan • 12/03/2013