Indiana State Republican Convention Delegates Discuss Auto Parts and Medical Device Manufacturing
Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) field coordinator Rachel Bennett Steury spent time at the Indiana State Republican Convention last week, where she met Patrick Jamison, a delegate from Kosciusko county.
The county is known as the orthopedic capital of the world and is home to 17 medical device manufacturers.
Jamison told Bennett Steury that he supports U.S. manufacturing because it's important to save Indiana's 132,000 jobs in the auto parts sector.
Related recent Blogs
- December 13, 2013: More Boeing trouble bubbles • by mmcmullan • 12/13/2013
- Clean energy manufacturing gets help from DOE • by TGarland • 12/12/2013
- John Porcari, DOT Buy America champion, is stepping down • by mmcmullan • 12/12/2013
- December 12, 2013: Uh, an economic boom? • by mmcmullan • 12/12/2013
- #ShopAmerica: Health and Beauty gift ideas • by LDonia • 12/11/2013
- Now there's an idea: Using trade policy as leverage with China • by mmcmullan • 12/11/2013
- 5 Keys to American-Made Holiday Shopping • by TGarland • 12/11/2013
- December 11, 2013: US Trade Rep has not discussed this "currency manipulation" everyone keeps talking about • by mmcmullan • 12/11/2013
- The Big Three set the stage for a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/10/2013
- December 10, 2013: Welcome back, GM • by mmcmullan • 12/10/2013