IMHO: Smoothies mixed using American-made blenders taste better
I'm just going to say it: There's never a bad time for a smoothie, but right now DC is in the final throes of summer and the mercury is rising ... again. It's a particularly great time for a smoothie. (And judging by Weather.com's most recent temperature map, we're not the only ones experiencing late summer heat.)
A lot goes into making a great smoothie: delicious fruit, perhaps a favorite sweetener (I recommend honey), and of course a blender.
If you're an avid reader of ManufactureThis -- or if you know a lot about the work of the Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) -- I'm sure you know where this is going. But for the uninitiated, I'll spell it out: American-made blenders!
Not only do American-made blenders mean jobs in America's manufacturing sector, they also make smoothies taste better.
Once you have the blender, though, Blendtec has a very large series of YouTube videos to guide you through all kinds of recipes. And as a testament to the structural integrity of their product, Blendtec also has a video series called "Will it Blend?" in which they blend various objects, including but not limited to: Justin Bieber memorabilia, iPads and Pods, and pool cues.
Interested in an American-made blender? Learn more about Blendtec.
Image of a key to your smoothie dreams from Blendtec's website.
Related recent Blogs
- American Workers Remind Us What Labor Day Is All About • by TGarland • 08/26/2014
- ITC Finds South Korean Dumping of OCTG Pipe: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 08/22/2014
- U.S. Named Among “Rising Global Stars” in Manufacturing • by elizabethbb • 08/20/2014
- Yes, Manufacturing Jobs Are Coming Back. But Will Progress Happen Fast Enough? • by elizabethbb • 08/18/2014
- No Electricity Needed for Corter Leather & Cloth • by elizabethbb • 08/15/2014
- Five Tests Walmart Must Pass to Show its 'Made In America' Street Cred • by spaul • 08/13/2014
- More Evidence the "Jobs Recovery" Isn’t All It’s Cracked Up to Be • by elizabethbb • 08/12/2014
- More Work to Do, Indeed • by elizabethbb • 08/11/2014
- August 11, 2014: Chinese Textile Manufacturing ... in the Carolinas • by mmcmullan • 08/11/2014
- Maury’s clothing line: “Made in America, without compromise.” • by mmcmullan • 08/08/2014