Images from St. Louis...
The Alliance for American Manufacturing's (AAM) "Keep it Made in America" Town Hall in St. Louis last night drew almost 300 people. A number of candidates from both parties participated, including Congressman Russ Carnahan. Below are some photos from the event.
Related recent Blogs
- Generally favorable manufacturing survey for New York state • by scapozzola • 06/18/2013
- President Obama talks about China on Charlie Rose. • by scapozzola • 06/18/2013
- Checking-in from manufacturing conferences in Wisconsin • by LDonia • 06/17/2013
- Make the right choice for your pet -- buy American-made • by TGarland • 06/17/2013
- A Discussion on the Obama-Xi Summit • by TGarland • 06/13/2013
- Chart of the Day: A tough three months for America's manufacturing sector • by LDonia • 06/13/2013
- Manufacturing employment will level off, says report • by mmcmullan • 06/12/2013
- The Relationship Between the U.S. and China • by TGarland • 06/12/2013
- Could U.S. tech manufacturing see a mini-rebound? • by LDonia • 06/11/2013
- The key to the success of the U.S. military: a strong U.S. industrial base • by TGarland • 06/11/2013