How can the U.S. build a domestic energy supply chain
The BlueGreen Alliance Foundation, the Great Lakes Wind Network (GLWN), and Wire-Net are hosting a conference in Cleveland next month focused on building a domestic energy supply chain (wind, solar, natural gas, etc.)
The Cleveland Conference, entitled, "Making it Here," will be held on July 11-12 and will focus on building a clean energy future in America.
Whether you are a clean energy advocate, business owner interested in expanding into the clean energy supply chain, a student, legislator or staff, don't miss this exciting and informative event! Sign up today and use discount code BGAF to get a special rate of $375 for both days (this price excludes the optional dinner cruise).
Related recent Blogs
- Clean energy manufacturing gets help from DOE • by TGarland • 12/12/2013
- John Porcari, DOT Buy America champion, is stepping down • by mmcmullan • 12/12/2013
- December 12, 2013: Uh, an economic boom? • by mmcmullan • 12/12/2013
- #ShopAmerica: Health and Beauty gift ideas • by LDonia • 12/11/2013
- Now there's an idea: Using trade policy as leverage with China • by mmcmullan • 12/11/2013
- 5 Keys to American-Made Holiday Shopping • by TGarland • 12/11/2013
- December 11, 2013: US Trade Rep has not discussed this "currency manipulation" everyone keeps talking about • by mmcmullan • 12/11/2013
- The Big Three set the stage for a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/10/2013
- December 10, 2013: Welcome back, GM • by mmcmullan • 12/10/2013
- Pharmaceutical companies' interests are covered in the TPP -- as for everyone else? Ehh ... • by mmcmullan • 12/09/2013