How can the U.S. build a domestic energy supply chain
The BlueGreen Alliance Foundation, the Great Lakes Wind Network (GLWN), and Wire-Net are hosting a conference in Cleveland next month focused on building a domestic energy supply chain (wind, solar, natural gas, etc.)
The Cleveland Conference, entitled, "Making it Here," will be held on July 11-12 and will focus on building a clean energy future in America.
Whether you are a clean energy advocate, business owner interested in expanding into the clean energy supply chain, a student, legislator or staff, don't miss this exciting and informative event! Sign up today and use discount code BGAF to get a special rate of $375 for both days (this price excludes the optional dinner cruise).
Related recent Blogs
- #ShopAmerica: The American-made gift you make yourself ... sort of • by LDonia • 12/20/2013
- Rep.Tim Ryan leads effort to prioritize U.S. manufacturing in tax reform discussions • by TGarland • 12/20/2013
- December 20, 2013: Manufacturing weathermen • by mmcmullan • 12/20/2013
- Guest Post: Congressman Tim Ryan on the importance of American-made holiday shopping • by LDonia • 12/19/2013
- QOTD: AAM President Scott Paul talks young workers in manufacturing • by TGarland • 12/19/2013
- December 19, 2013: New gig for Baucus? • by mmcmullan • 12/19/2013
- Missed our #ShopAmerica twitter chat? We've got you covered! • by LDonia • 12/18/2013
- ITC made the right call on hot-rolled steel imports • by mmcmullan • 12/18/2013
- WE ARE ... made in Pennsylvania • by TGarland • 12/18/2013
- December 18, 2013: Selling the trade agenda • by mmcmullan • 12/18/2013