How can the U.S. build a domestic energy supply chain
The BlueGreen Alliance Foundation, the Great Lakes Wind Network (GLWN), and Wire-Net are hosting a conference in Cleveland next month focused on building a domestic energy supply chain (wind, solar, natural gas, etc.)
The Cleveland Conference, entitled, "Making it Here," will be held on July 11-12 and will focus on building a clean energy future in America.
Whether you are a clean energy advocate, business owner interested in expanding into the clean energy supply chain, a student, legislator or staff, don't miss this exciting and informative event! Sign up today and use discount code BGAF to get a special rate of $375 for both days (this price excludes the optional dinner cruise).
Related recent Blogs
- RADIO: AAM's Scott Paul on Leslie Marshall Radio Show, May 20, 2013 • by scapozzola • 05/21/2013
- May 21, 2013 Headlines: Tensions with North Korea, a stronger WTO, and more. • by LRaup • 05/21/2013
- Shoring up our security means addressing the China challenge • by mmcmullan • 05/20/2013
- Quote of the Day from Caterpillar's Doug Oberhelman • by LDonia • 05/20/2013
- May 20, 2013 Headlines: Manufacturing & social media, growth of the U.S. economy, and more. • by LRaup • 05/20/2013
- President Obama visits Baltimore factory to promote infrastructure investment as a means of revitalizing the middle class • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- It's Fashion Friday, but NoCargo carries more than just American-made clothing! • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- May 17, 2013 Headlines: Strengthening our national security, focusing on jobs, and more. • by LRaup • 05/17/2013
- Five reasons you should be concerned about the U.S. military's reliance on foreign manufacturers. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- Looking for a manufacturing job? Consider heading to one of these ten metro areas! • by mmcmullan • 05/16/2013