How can the U.S. build a domestic energy supply chain
The BlueGreen Alliance Foundation, the Great Lakes Wind Network (GLWN), and Wire-Net are hosting a conference in Cleveland next month focused on building a domestic energy supply chain (wind, solar, natural gas, etc.)
The Cleveland Conference, entitled, "Making it Here," will be held on July 11-12 and will focus on building a clean energy future in America.
Whether you are a clean energy advocate, business owner interested in expanding into the clean energy supply chain, a student, legislator or staff, don't miss this exciting and informative event! Sign up today and use discount code BGAF to get a special rate of $375 for both days (this price excludes the optional dinner cruise).
Related recent Blogs
- Nanette Lepore's New Shoe • by scapozzola • 05/24/2013
- May 24, 2013 Headlines: U.S.-EU trade deal exemptions, investing in U.S. manufacturing, and more. • by LRaup • 05/24/2013
- Washington State Bridge Collapse Illustrates Perils of Failing Infrastructure. • by scapozzola • 05/24/2013
- Reps. Daniel Lipinski (D-IL) and Michael Grimm (R-NY) form new Congressional Public Transportation Caucus. • by scapozzola • 05/23/2013
- Homeland Security and Gov. Tom Ridge • by scapozzola • 05/23/2013
- CNBC: Is a Chinese construction firm benefiting from its Beijing connection? • by scapozzola • 05/23/2013
- May 23, 2013 Headlines: Gains in the job market, small businesses manufacturing in the U.S.A., and more. • by LRaup • 05/23/2013
- VIDEO: Concerns about America's defense industrial base • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- CNBC: China investing in U.S. • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- In Indiana, ongoing concerns about subsidized auto parts from China and Japan • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013