How can the U.S. build a domestic energy supply chain
The BlueGreen Alliance Foundation, the Great Lakes Wind Network (GLWN), and Wire-Net are hosting a conference in Cleveland next month focused on building a domestic energy supply chain (wind, solar, natural gas, etc.)
The Cleveland Conference, entitled, "Making it Here," will be held on July 11-12 and will focus on building a clean energy future in America.
Whether you are a clean energy advocate, business owner interested in expanding into the clean energy supply chain, a student, legislator or staff, don't miss this exciting and informative event! Sign up today and use discount code BGAF to get a special rate of $375 for both days (this price excludes the optional dinner cruise).
Related recent Blogs
- Kickstarting a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/06/2013
- December 6, 2013: The #AAMeter, it moves (in the right direction)! • by mmcmullan • 12/06/2013
- U.S. Manufacturing Gains 27,000 Jobs in November: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/06/2013
- Indiana manufacturing program expands • by TGarland • 12/05/2013
- Scott Paul: Keep skilled jobs for skilled workers in Washington • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- December 5, 2013: Another voice for a currency rule in the TPP • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- Some Made in America gift ideas for the obnoxious teenager in your life • by LDonia • 12/04/2013
- A bad time to sideline trade talks • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013
- Infrastructure investment means job creation • by TGarland • 12/04/2013
- December 4, 2013: Familiar trade deficit doldrums • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013