Here's your ticket to AAM's Made in America fashion show!
Tonight's the night! We'll be hosting our Made in America fashion show TONIGHT at 7:00pm CT, 8pm ET at Netroots Nation in the Minneapolis Convention Center room 200!
Not at Netroots but still want to watch this great event? Click HERE to watch a live stream of the show!
You'll see bloggers and Netroots Nation VIPs model the latest American-made fashions. Trust us: you won’t want to miss their runway moves!
Following the show stick around to enjoy a Blues Brothers tribute band, a DJ, and of course, plenty of American-made food and drinks.
The event is open to everyone, but you'll need to stop by the AAM booth at any point during the conference for FREE tickets for food and beverages.
Related recent Blogs
- Now there's an idea: Using trade policy as leverage with China • by mmcmullan • 12/11/2013
- 5 Keys to American-Made Holiday Shopping • by TGarland • 12/11/2013
- The Big Three set the stage for a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/10/2013
- Pharmaceutical companies' interests are covered in the TPP -- as for everyone else? Ehh ... • by mmcmullan • 12/09/2013
- A swing and a miss for Biden in Asia • by TGarland • 12/09/2013
- Kickstarting a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/06/2013
- U.S. Manufacturing Gains 27,000 Jobs in November: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/06/2013
- Indiana manufacturing program expands • by TGarland • 12/05/2013
- Scott Paul: Keep skilled jobs for skilled workers in Washington • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- A bad time to sideline trade talks • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013