Heaters made in Belleville, IL
Apparently it's cold out there. We're not getting particularly wintry weather here in DC, but we're hearing on the news that many of you are.
So if your house is feeling a little too cold for comfort, here's an American-made heater to help you out.
Belleville, IL-based Empire Heating has been making heaters in the United States since the 1930s. They offer a variety of vent-free and vented heating systems, depending, of course, on your needs and the size of the space you're heating.
While the website does say that the company manufactures the majority of its products in the United States, I learned that it's very easy to check. It should say both in the product description and if you download the manual for a specific product.
Check out Empire Heating's products here.
Related recent Blogs
- What good's a trade agreement if you don't enforce the on-the-books trade rules? • by mmcmullan • 03/11/2014
- A National Manufacturing Strategy could be the "be all, end all" for depressed wages • by LRaup • 03/11/2014
- A Boy Scout badge in advanced manufacturing? • by TGarland • 03/10/2014
- March 10, 2014: Making moves for manufacturing • by mmcmullan • 03/10/2014
- Donald Trump addresses CPAC crowds on key AAM issues • by LRaup • 03/07/2014
- March 7, 2014: Weak #MFG job growth and a big trade deficit earn Obama the saddest of trombones • by mmcmullan • 03/07/2014
- It wasn't all weather: What's behind the weak manufacturing jobs report. • by admin • 03/07/2014
- A Berry good story on American-made footwear • by mmcmullan • 03/06/2014
- White House economic adviser Gene Sperling shares words of wisdom on his way out • by TGarland • 03/05/2014
- EPI: Address currency manipulation and you address the jobs deficit • by mmcmullan • 03/05/2014