Heaters made in Belleville, IL
Apparently it's cold out there. We're not getting particularly wintry weather here in DC, but we're hearing on the news that many of you are.
So if your house is feeling a little too cold for comfort, here's an American-made heater to help you out.
Belleville, IL-based Empire Heating has been making heaters in the United States since the 1930s. They offer a variety of vent-free and vented heating systems, depending, of course, on your needs and the size of the space you're heating.
While the website does say that the company manufactures the majority of its products in the United States, I learned that it's very easy to check. It should say both in the product description and if you download the manual for a specific product.
Check out Empire Heating's products here.
Related recent Blogs
- American Workers Remind Us What Labor Day Is All About • by TGarland • 08/26/2014
- ITC Finds South Korean Dumping of OCTG Pipe: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 08/22/2014
- U.S. Named Among “Rising Global Stars” in Manufacturing • by elizabethbb • 08/20/2014
- Yes, Manufacturing Jobs Are Coming Back. But Will Progress Happen Fast Enough? • by elizabethbb • 08/18/2014
- No Electricity Needed for Corter Leather & Cloth • by elizabethbb • 08/15/2014
- Five Tests Walmart Must Pass to Show its 'Made In America' Street Cred • by spaul • 08/13/2014
- More Evidence the "Jobs Recovery" Isn’t All It’s Cracked Up to Be • by elizabethbb • 08/12/2014
- More Work to Do, Indeed • by elizabethbb • 08/11/2014
- August 11, 2014: Chinese Textile Manufacturing ... in the Carolinas • by mmcmullan • 08/11/2014
- Maury’s clothing line: “Made in America, without compromise.” • by mmcmullan • 08/08/2014