Heaters made in Belleville, IL
Apparently it's cold out there. We're not getting particularly wintry weather here in DC, but we're hearing on the news that many of you are.
So if your house is feeling a little too cold for comfort, here's an American-made heater to help you out.
Belleville, IL-based Empire Heating has been making heaters in the United States since the 1930s. They offer a variety of vent-free and vented heating systems, depending, of course, on your needs and the size of the space you're heating.
While the website does say that the company manufactures the majority of its products in the United States, I learned that it's very easy to check. It should say both in the product description and if you download the manual for a specific product.
Check out Empire Heating's products here.
Related recent Blogs
- Drink Up with a Made in America Tervis Tumbler • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- Back From Detroit, Eyes on Washington • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- So Excellent, So Bodacious: Check Out Some American-made Smartphone Style • by mmcmullan • 07/18/2014
- President Obama proposes public-private infrastructure initiative: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) statement. • by scapozzola • 07/17/2014
- Postcard from Iowa: AAM Field Coordinators Hop The Fence, Hang With Democrats • by mmcmullan • 07/16/2014
- Yellen: Infrastructure Funding Would "Counter" Economic Headwinds • by elizabethbb • 07/15/2014
- Let’s Build a Bridge and Fix the Highway Trust Fund • by elizabethbb • 07/15/2014
- AAM Statement: Commerce Department Decision on South Korean OCTG Dumping. • by scapozzola • 07/11/2014
- Cleveland Rocks — And So Does This Clothing Manufacturer • by elizabethbb • 07/11/2014
- White House's manufacturing policy guru acknowledges ALL manufacturing is advanced • by TGarland • 07/10/2014