Heaters made in Belleville, IL
Apparently it's cold out there. We're not getting particularly wintry weather here in DC, but we're hearing on the news that many of you are.
So if your house is feeling a little too cold for comfort, here's an American-made heater to help you out.
Belleville, IL-based Empire Heating has been making heaters in the United States since the 1930s. They offer a variety of vent-free and vented heating systems, depending, of course, on your needs and the size of the space you're heating.
While the website does say that the company manufactures the majority of its products in the United States, I learned that it's very easy to check. It should say both in the product description and if you download the manual for a specific product.
Check out Empire Heating's products here.
Related recent Blogs
- Indiana manufacturing program expands • by TGarland • 12/05/2013
- Scott Paul: Keep skilled jobs for skilled workers in Washington • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- December 5, 2013: Another voice for a currency rule in the TPP • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- Some Made in America gift ideas for the obnoxious teenager in your life • by LDonia • 12/04/2013
- Infrastructure investment means job creation • by TGarland • 12/04/2013
- December 4, 2013: Familiar trade deficit doldrums • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013
- What to do with abandoned factories? Bring in the artists! • by LDonia • 12/03/2013
- Surprise, surprise? Americans still say job creation should be top priority • by mmcmullan • 12/03/2013
- December 3, 2013: One number shows a #MFG uptick. Does that mean more #MFG jobs? • by mmcmullan • 12/03/2013
- The Computer Wore Heels: Check out "Top Secret Rosies" • by mmcmullan • 12/02/2013