Heaters made in Belleville, IL
Apparently it's cold out there. We're not getting particularly wintry weather here in DC, but we're hearing on the news that many of you are.
So if your house is feeling a little too cold for comfort, here's an American-made heater to help you out.
Belleville, IL-based Empire Heating has been making heaters in the United States since the 1930s. They offer a variety of vent-free and vented heating systems, depending, of course, on your needs and the size of the space you're heating.
While the website does say that the company manufactures the majority of its products in the United States, I learned that it's very easy to check. It should say both in the product description and if you download the manual for a specific product.
Check out Empire Heating's products here.
Related recent Blogs
- Gathered in the USA • by TGarland • 04/15/2014
- April 14, 2014: Opinions, opinions, and Peeps • by mmcmullan • 04/14/2014
- Fashion Friday: Accessorizing the American-made way • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- Manufacturing Jobs & #EqualPay • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- April 11, 2014: Cherry blossoms! • by mmcmullan • 04/11/2014
- Throwback Thursday: Obama promises 1 million new manufacturing jobs • by TGarland • 04/10/2014
- Made in Elma, New York: A special delivery from Mark Andol • by TGarland • 04/09/2014
- Rep. Tonko brings filmmakers to Washington to talk American manufacturing • by TGarland • 04/08/2014
- RADIO: Why is manufacturing important for job creation in Michigan (and the U.S.)? • by scapozzola • 04/07/2014
- Creating Jobs Now: USW and AAM take the next step in Akron • by TGarland • 04/04/2014