Hard Goods to Help Boost Jobs in Hard Times
Looking for that last-minute gift? Don't know where to turn to get American-made goods for everyone on your list?
Hickoree's Hard Goods provides "made in USA" section where they feature trinkets, clothing and other gifts that are domestically manufactured. They've got retro slinkies and hand-made baseballs, garden totes, belts, socks, jackets and even face products all made with quality and polish.
When you buy American-made goods this holiday season, you can feel good knowing that you're supporting American jobs in tough economic times.
Related recent Blogs
- May 16, 2013 Headlines: factory collapses in Cambodia, U.S. retail industry dismisses plan for safer working conditions, & more • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- U.S. Senate Passes Water Resources Development Act (WRDA) with Buy America Amendment Included. • by scapozzola • 05/15/2013
- Oregon construction group pushes for Made in America • by scapozzola • 05/14/2013
- Promise on the horizon for American solar • by mmcmullan • 05/14/2013
- May 14, 2013 Headlines: Redefining success, building Amtrak, banning Tesla, and more... • by LDonia • 05/14/2013
- New American-made locomotives unveiled. • by scapozzola • 05/13/2013
- Members of Congress Press for "Buy America" Steel Preferences in Transportation, Defense, and Homeland Projects. • by scapozzola • 05/02/2013
- When taxpayer dollars are spent overseas... • by scapozzola • 04/30/2013
- WATCH LIVE: House Whip Steny Hoyer unveils 'Make it in America' Agenda • by scapozzola • 04/09/2013
- Maryland Passes Buy American Bill • by scapozzola • 04/09/2013