Hard Goods to Help Boost Jobs in Hard Times
Looking for that last-minute gift? Don't know where to turn to get American-made goods for everyone on your list?
Hickoree's Hard Goods provides "made in USA" section where they feature trinkets, clothing and other gifts that are domestically manufactured. They've got retro slinkies and hand-made baseballs, garden totes, belts, socks, jackets and even face products all made with quality and polish.
When you buy American-made goods this holiday season, you can feel good knowing that you're supporting American jobs in tough economic times.
Related recent Blogs
- Some Made in America gift ideas for the obnoxious teenager in your life • by LDonia • 12/04/2013
- 51 American-made holiday gifts from around the country • by LDonia • 11/27/2013
- American-made Holiday Shopping: tips and tricks • by LDonia • 11/25/2013
- Why Biden's visit to Ohio CSX terminal is a pretty big deal • by LDonia • 11/06/2013
- November 5, 2013: Apple's new Made in the U.S.A. commitment dwarfs Walmart's • by mmcmullan • 11/05/2013
- Oh yes: A Made in America Girl Scout project • by mmcmullan • 10/15/2013
- What’s in a name? Is the Made In America Festival really all that Made In America? • by mmcmullan • 08/29/2013
- Governors applaud Made in the USA, but do their laws support American manufacturing? • by TGarland • 08/23/2013
- AAM Field Coordinators discuss manufacturing issues in the states • by LDonia • 08/12/2013
- WATCH: NYC bridge steel outsourced to China • by scapozzola • 08/09/2013