Happy Halloween from the Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM)!
From everyone at AAM, we wish you safe and happy Halloween!
Also, remember to steer clear of unsafe tricks and treats from China: In 2008, the Consumer Product Safety Commission(CPSC) recalled 17.6 million Chinese-made toys that were found to have excessive levels of lead.
Saying “Trick or Treat” is a Halloween tradition. But being tricked by potentially unsafe Chinese goods is no treat, indeed.
Related recent Blogs
- A bad time to sideline trade talks • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013
- Infrastructure investment means job creation • by TGarland • 12/04/2013
- China trade deficit on pace for new record, but will anyone notice? Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/04/2013
- What to do with abandoned factories? Bring in the artists! • by LDonia • 12/03/2013
- Surprise, surprise? Americans still say job creation should be top priority • by mmcmullan • 12/03/2013
- Fmr. Transportaion Secretary Ray LaHood urges infrastructure investment • by TGarland • 12/02/2013
- The Computer Wore Heels: Check out "Top Secret Rosies" • by mmcmullan • 12/02/2013
- The Veep heads to Asia, while Michigan Democrats and automakers press the "currency issue" in TPP talks • by TGarland • 11/27/2013
- G+ Hangout postponed! • by LDonia • 11/26/2013
- Americans increasingly sweating this economy, and it's no surprise • by mmcmullan • 11/26/2013