Hand-made hand bags, Made in the USA
Who says you can’t find a good American-made handbag anymore?
Rebecca Ray Designs offers handbags of all shapes and sizes (in addition to accessories and home décor) that are made in the United States.
The Chagrin Falls, OH-based company makes pieces that trend towards “sporty,” many of which feature leather.
The company’s website states:
Using authentic equestrian hardware, responsibly tanned leather, traditional handwork, and the finest quality fabrics, all of our products are created with skill and care by a team of craftsmen, not in factories.
Check out more of Rebecca Ray Designs.
Image taken from Rebecca Ray Designs website.
Related recent Blogs
- Indiana manufacturing program expands • by TGarland • 12/05/2013
- Scott Paul: Keep skilled jobs for skilled workers in Washington • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- December 5, 2013: Another voice for a currency rule in the TPP • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- Some Made in America gift ideas for the obnoxious teenager in your life • by LDonia • 12/04/2013
- Infrastructure investment means job creation • by TGarland • 12/04/2013
- December 4, 2013: Familiar trade deficit doldrums • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013
- What to do with abandoned factories? Bring in the artists! • by LDonia • 12/03/2013
- Surprise, surprise? Americans still say job creation should be top priority • by mmcmullan • 12/03/2013
- December 3, 2013: One number shows a #MFG uptick. Does that mean more #MFG jobs? • by mmcmullan • 12/03/2013
- The Computer Wore Heels: Check out "Top Secret Rosies" • by mmcmullan • 12/02/2013