Hand-made hand bags, Made in the USA
Who says you can’t find a good American-made handbag anymore?
Rebecca Ray Designs offers handbags of all shapes and sizes (in addition to accessories and home décor) that are made in the United States.
The Chagrin Falls, OH-based company makes pieces that trend towards “sporty,” many of which feature leather.
The company’s website states:
Using authentic equestrian hardware, responsibly tanned leather, traditional handwork, and the finest quality fabrics, all of our products are created with skill and care by a team of craftsmen, not in factories.
Check out more of Rebecca Ray Designs.
Image taken from Rebecca Ray Designs website.
Related recent Blogs
- Clean energy manufacturing gets help from DOE • by TGarland • 12/12/2013
- December 12, 2013: Uh, an economic boom? • by mmcmullan • 12/12/2013
- #ShopAmerica: Health and Beauty gift ideas • by LDonia • 12/11/2013
- 5 Keys to American-Made Holiday Shopping • by TGarland • 12/11/2013
- December 11, 2013: US Trade Rep has not discussed this "currency manipulation" everyone keeps talking about • by mmcmullan • 12/11/2013
- The Big Three set the stage for a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/10/2013
- December 10, 2013: Welcome back, GM • by mmcmullan • 12/10/2013
- Pharmaceutical companies' interests are covered in the TPP -- as for everyone else? Ehh ... • by mmcmullan • 12/09/2013
- December 9, 2013: China reports biggest trade surplus in five years • by TGarland • 12/09/2013
- Kickstarting a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/06/2013