Hand-made hand bags, Made in the USA
Who says you can’t find a good American-made handbag anymore?
Rebecca Ray Designs offers handbags of all shapes and sizes (in addition to accessories and home décor) that are made in the United States.
The Chagrin Falls, OH-based company makes pieces that trend towards “sporty,” many of which feature leather.
The company’s website states:
Using authentic equestrian hardware, responsibly tanned leather, traditional handwork, and the finest quality fabrics, all of our products are created with skill and care by a team of craftsmen, not in factories.
Check out more of Rebecca Ray Designs.
Image taken from Rebecca Ray Designs website.
Related recent Blogs
- A look at apparel manufacturing on the anniversary of the Bangladeshi factory disaster • by mmcmullan • 04/24/2014
- Celebrate the Holiday Weekend with American Apparel • by LRaup • 04/18/2014
- Gathered in the USA • by TGarland • 04/15/2014
- April 14, 2014: Opinions, opinions, and Peeps • by mmcmullan • 04/14/2014
- Fashion Friday: Accessorizing the American-made way • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- Manufacturing Jobs & #EqualPay • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- April 11, 2014: Cherry blossoms! • by mmcmullan • 04/11/2014
- Throwback Thursday: Obama promises 1 million new manufacturing jobs • by TGarland • 04/10/2014
- Made in Elma, New York: A special delivery from Mark Andol • by TGarland • 04/09/2014
- Rep. Tonko brings filmmakers to Washington to talk American manufacturing • by TGarland • 04/08/2014