Caps for sale! This week's Fashion Friday is spotlighting American-made Goorin Hats. From fedoras to floppy knits, you're sure to find a creative look to fit your head-topping needs.
A fourth-generation family business, Goorin Hats began in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania in 1895 as Goorin brothers Alfred and Ted learned the craft of hat-making from their father, Cassel. Originally designing sport and leisure hats and formal hats, Goorin switched gears to address the need for apres-ski apparel in the 60's. Now, Goorin makes all kinds of hats for its "Heritage Series"-- all made in the USA.
We love the London fedora for both men and women.
Fun Sidenote: the guy picture here wearing the Goorin cap and sunglasses behind the wheel of a car is none other than San Francisco singer-songwriter Jethro Jeremiah, a close friend and former bandmate of AAM Media Director Steven Capozzola. Check out Jethro's great music by clicking here.
Related recent Blogs
- Some Made in America gift ideas for the obnoxious teenager in your life • by LDonia • 12/04/2013
- November 25, 2013: Uncontrollable turkey tension • by mmcmullan • 11/25/2013
- Festive sweater season is upon us ... make sure yours is Made in the U.S.A. • by LDonia • 11/22/2013
- November 22, 2013: Congratulations to Tesla and a look ahead • by LDonia • 11/22/2013
- Garamendi emphasizes importance of Buy America preferences • by LDonia • 11/21/2013
- Travel clothing is comfiest when it's Made in the U.S.A. • by LDonia • 11/08/2013
- Why Biden's visit to Ohio CSX terminal is a pretty big deal • by LDonia • 11/06/2013
- November 5, 2013: Apple's new Made in the U.S.A. commitment dwarfs Walmart's • by mmcmullan • 11/05/2013
- Hailing the Glow Cloud, in a strictly American-made way • by LDonia • 11/01/2013
- Specter Studios shows us what an American-made Halloween looks like • by LDonia • 10/30/2013