Caps for sale! This week's Fashion Friday is spotlighting American-made Goorin Hats. From fedoras to floppy knits, you're sure to find a creative look to fit your head-topping needs.
A fourth-generation family business, Goorin Hats began in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania in 1895 as Goorin brothers Alfred and Ted learned the craft of hat-making from their father, Cassel. Originally designing sport and leisure hats and formal hats, Goorin switched gears to address the need for apres-ski apparel in the 60's. Now, Goorin makes all kinds of hats for its "Heritage Series"-- all made in the USA.
We love the London fedora for both men and women.
Fun Sidenote: the guy picture here wearing the Goorin cap and sunglasses behind the wheel of a car is none other than San Francisco singer-songwriter Jethro Jeremiah, a close friend and former bandmate of AAM Media Director Steven Capozzola. Check out Jethro's great music by clicking here.
Related recent Blogs
- Nanette Lepore's New Shoe • by scapozzola • 05/24/2013
- Reps. Daniel Lipinski (D-IL) and Michael Grimm (R-NY) form new Congressional Public Transportation Caucus. • by scapozzola • 05/23/2013
- May 23, 2013 Headlines: Gains in the job market, small businesses manufacturing in the U.S.A., and more. • by LRaup • 05/23/2013
- It's Fashion Friday, but NoCargo carries more than just American-made clothing! • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- May 16, 2013 Headlines: factory collapses in Cambodia, U.S. retail industry dismisses plan for safer working conditions, & more • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- U.S. Senate Passes Water Resources Development Act (WRDA) with Buy America Amendment Included. • by scapozzola • 05/15/2013
- Oregon construction group pushes for Made in America • by scapozzola • 05/14/2013
- Promise on the horizon for American solar • by mmcmullan • 05/14/2013
- May 14, 2013 Headlines: Redefining success, building Amtrak, banning Tesla, and more... • by LDonia • 05/14/2013
- New American-made locomotives unveiled. • by scapozzola • 05/13/2013