Good Jobs Green Jobs: ReMaking America book signing
This Monday, as part of the BlueGreen Alliance's Good Jobs Green Jobs conference, Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) President Scott Paul signed copies of ReMaking America, a book AAM released last year.
Paul was joined by former Executive Director of the Sierra Club, and contributing author to ReMaking America, Carl Pope.
Over the course of two days, Paul signed 200 books for conference-goers and engaged many people in countless conversations about the future of American manufacturing and how the sector can lead the country to a more energy-efficient future.
Related recent Blogs
- American Workers Remind Us What Labor Day Is All About • by TGarland • 08/26/2014
- Burger King Brouhaha Shows Tax Reform Debate Will Be Potent • by mmcmullan • 08/26/2014
- The Fourth Option: A National Manufacturing Strategy • by mmcmullan • 08/25/2014
- ITC Finds South Korean Dumping of OCTG Pipe: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 08/22/2014
- Trade Data Pours Cold Water on "Rising Star" Outlook for American Manufacturing • by mmcmullan • 08/21/2014
- U.S. Named Among “Rising Global Stars” in Manufacturing • by elizabethbb • 08/20/2014
- If America Won’t Invest in America’s Infrastructure, China Will • by elizabethbb • 08/19/2014
- Yes, Manufacturing Jobs Are Coming Back. But Will Progress Happen Fast Enough? • by elizabethbb • 08/18/2014
- No Electricity Needed for Corter Leather & Cloth • by elizabethbb • 08/15/2014
- Improving Our Railways: A Key Part of Rebuilding America • by elizabethbb • 08/14/2014