Good Jobs Green Jobs: ReMaking America book signing
This Monday, as part of the BlueGreen Alliance's Good Jobs Green Jobs conference, Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) President Scott Paul signed copies of ReMaking America, a book AAM released last year.
Paul was joined by former Executive Director of the Sierra Club, and contributing author to ReMaking America, Carl Pope.
Over the course of two days, Paul signed 200 books for conference-goers and engaged many people in countless conversations about the future of American manufacturing and how the sector can lead the country to a more energy-efficient future.
Related recent Blogs
- Toxic Fast Food: Just the Latest Scandal Involving Made-in-China Products. • by elizabethbb • 07/22/2014
- Drink Up with a Made in America Tervis Tumbler • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- Foxx Calls on Congress to Pass Long-Term Fix to the Highway Trust Fund • by TGarland • 07/21/2014
- Back From Detroit, Eyes on Washington • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- So Excellent, So Bodacious: Check Out Some American-made Smartphone Style • by mmcmullan • 07/18/2014
- President Obama proposes public-private infrastructure initiative: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) statement. • by scapozzola • 07/17/2014
- We’re Live From Netroots Nation! • by elizabethbb • 07/17/2014
- So Much For Promises: China's Manipulating Its Currency, Again • by mmcmullan • 07/17/2014
- The OCTG Trade Case Heads to the International Trade Commission • by TGarland • 07/16/2014
- Postcard from Iowa: AAM Field Coordinators Hop The Fence, Hang With Democrats • by mmcmullan • 07/16/2014