Good Jobs Green Jobs: ReMaking America book signing
This Monday, as part of the BlueGreen Alliance's Good Jobs Green Jobs conference, Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) President Scott Paul signed copies of ReMaking America, a book AAM released last year.
Paul was joined by former Executive Director of the Sierra Club, and contributing author to ReMaking America, Carl Pope.
Over the course of two days, Paul signed 200 books for conference-goers and engaged many people in countless conversations about the future of American manufacturing and how the sector can lead the country to a more energy-efficient future.
Related recent Blogs
- Faribault Woolen Mill Thriving in its Third Century of Business • by elizabethbb • 08/01/2014
- August 1, 2014: The Rare, Solid Manufacturing Jobs Report • by mmcmullan • 08/01/2014
- Manufacturing sector adds 28,000 jobs in July: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) statement. • by scapozzola • 08/01/2014
- New "Gigafactory" set to create thousands of jobs in the U.S. • by TGarland • 07/31/2014
- Congress Still Hasn't Made a Fix to the Highway Trust Fund • by mmcmullan • 07/30/2014
- UCLA Flood: A Real Life of Example of What Happens When We Ignore Our Infrastructure • by elizabethbb • 07/30/2014
- Candidate Watch: We Need a Few More Details, Terri Lynn Land • by elizabethbb • 07/29/2014
- Fact Check: Standing Up Against Unfair Trade, Kentucky Edition • by TGarland • 07/25/2014
- Strengthened Workforce Training is Great — and We Can Do More • by elizabethbb • 07/23/2014
- Americans Want Trade Agreements that Do Not Undermine Manufacturing Jobs, New Poll Finds • by TGarland • 07/23/2014