Good Jobs, Green Jobs 2011
The Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) is excited and honored to be participating in this year's Good Jobs, Green Jobs Conference at the Marriott Wardman Park hotel in Washington, DC.
The conference will feature a number of plenaries and workshops on topics ranging from clean energy manufacturing, greening the shop floor, the deployment of electric vehicles, and manufacturing opportunities in the U.S.
On Tuesday, AAM Deputy Director Scott Boos will be moderating a panel on Making it in America: Policies Necessary to Spur Investment in Clean Energy Manufacturing, that we will live-blog on ManufactureThis.
Can't make it to the Capital this year? Stay tuned for coverage of this week's conference.
Related recent Blogs
- Kickstarting a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/06/2013
- December 6, 2013: The #AAMeter, it moves (in the right direction)! • by mmcmullan • 12/06/2013
- U.S. Manufacturing Gains 27,000 Jobs in November: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/06/2013
- Indiana manufacturing program expands • by TGarland • 12/05/2013
- Scott Paul: Keep skilled jobs for skilled workers in Washington • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- December 5, 2013: Another voice for a currency rule in the TPP • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- Some Made in America gift ideas for the obnoxious teenager in your life • by LDonia • 12/04/2013
- A bad time to sideline trade talks • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013
- Infrastructure investment means job creation • by TGarland • 12/04/2013
- December 4, 2013: Familiar trade deficit doldrums • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013