Good Jobs, Green Jobs 2011
The Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) is excited and honored to be participating in this year's Good Jobs, Green Jobs Conference at the Marriott Wardman Park hotel in Washington, DC.
The conference will feature a number of plenaries and workshops on topics ranging from clean energy manufacturing, greening the shop floor, the deployment of electric vehicles, and manufacturing opportunities in the U.S.
On Tuesday, AAM Deputy Director Scott Boos will be moderating a panel on Making it in America: Policies Necessary to Spur Investment in Clean Energy Manufacturing, that we will live-blog on ManufactureThis.
Can't make it to the Capital this year? Stay tuned for coverage of this week's conference.
Related recent Blogs
- Nanette Lepore's New Shoe • by scapozzola • 05/24/2013
- May 24, 2013 Headlines: U.S.-EU trade deal exemptions, investing in U.S. manufacturing, and more. • by LRaup • 05/24/2013
- Washington State Bridge Collapse Illustrates Perils of Failing Infrastructure. • by scapozzola • 05/24/2013
- Reps. Daniel Lipinski (D-IL) and Michael Grimm (R-NY) form new Congressional Public Transportation Caucus. • by scapozzola • 05/23/2013
- Homeland Security and Gov. Tom Ridge • by scapozzola • 05/23/2013
- CNBC: Is a Chinese construction firm benefiting from its Beijing connection? • by scapozzola • 05/23/2013
- May 23, 2013 Headlines: Gains in the job market, small businesses manufacturing in the U.S.A., and more. • by LRaup • 05/23/2013
- VIDEO: Concerns about America's defense industrial base • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- CNBC: China investing in U.S. • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- In Indiana, ongoing concerns about subsidized auto parts from China and Japan • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013