Getting the Word Out on Manufacturing
This past week the 2010 "Keep it Made in America" Town Hall Tour has been all over local press in the cities we have visited across the country. Be sure to check out what the local news has to say about the tour, manufacturing, and jobs in their communities. From the Pennsylvania towns of Erie and Wayne to Canton, Ohio, Merrillville, Indiana, and Asheville, North Carolina, the media is recognizing voter interest in the jobs issue.
Couldn't make an event? View webcasts of our town halls here.
Related recent Blogs
- Pharmaceutical companies' interests are covered in the TPP -- as for everyone else? Ehh ... • by mmcmullan • 12/09/2013
- A swing and a miss for Biden in Asia • by TGarland • 12/09/2013
- December 9, 2013: China reports biggest trade surplus in five years • by TGarland • 12/09/2013
- Kickstarting a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/06/2013
- December 6, 2013: The #AAMeter, it moves (in the right direction)! • by mmcmullan • 12/06/2013
- U.S. Manufacturing Gains 27,000 Jobs in November: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/06/2013
- Indiana manufacturing program expands • by TGarland • 12/05/2013
- Scott Paul: Keep skilled jobs for skilled workers in Washington • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- December 5, 2013: Another voice for a currency rule in the TPP • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- Some Made in America gift ideas for the obnoxious teenager in your life • by LDonia • 12/04/2013