Florida Manufacturing Extension Partnership (MEP) looks to create new jobs
The Florida Manufacturing Extension Partnership (MEP) has launched an expanded website of new programs and services.
The new website includes an expanded listing of resources available to Florida manufacturers as well as an updated listing of educational workshops and networking events.
The Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) strongly supports Manufacturing Extension Partnerships. According to MEP, for every one dollar of federal investment, MEP generates $32 in new sales growth, and every $1,570 of federal investment, MEP helps to create or retain one manufacturing job.
Related recent Blogs
- Pharmaceutical companies' interests are covered in the TPP -- as for everyone else? Ehh ... • by mmcmullan • 12/09/2013
- A swing and a miss for Biden in Asia • by TGarland • 12/09/2013
- December 9, 2013: China reports biggest trade surplus in five years • by TGarland • 12/09/2013
- Kickstarting a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/06/2013
- December 6, 2013: The #AAMeter, it moves (in the right direction)! • by mmcmullan • 12/06/2013
- U.S. Manufacturing Gains 27,000 Jobs in November: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/06/2013
- Indiana manufacturing program expands • by TGarland • 12/05/2013
- Scott Paul: Keep skilled jobs for skilled workers in Washington • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- December 5, 2013: Another voice for a currency rule in the TPP • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- Some Made in America gift ideas for the obnoxious teenager in your life • by LDonia • 12/04/2013