Florida Manufacturing Extension Partnership (MEP) looks to create new jobs
The Florida Manufacturing Extension Partnership (MEP) has launched an expanded website of new programs and services.
The new website includes an expanded listing of resources available to Florida manufacturers as well as an updated listing of educational workshops and networking events.
The Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) strongly supports Manufacturing Extension Partnerships. According to MEP, for every one dollar of federal investment, MEP generates $32 in new sales growth, and every $1,570 of federal investment, MEP helps to create or retain one manufacturing job.
Related recent Blogs
- Nanette Lepore's New Shoe • by scapozzola • 05/24/2013
- May 24, 2013 Headlines: U.S.-EU trade deal exemptions, investing in U.S. manufacturing, and more. • by LRaup • 05/24/2013
- Washington State Bridge Collapse Illustrates Perils of Failing Infrastructure. • by scapozzola • 05/24/2013
- Reps. Daniel Lipinski (D-IL) and Michael Grimm (R-NY) form new Congressional Public Transportation Caucus. • by scapozzola • 05/23/2013
- Homeland Security and Gov. Tom Ridge • by scapozzola • 05/23/2013
- CNBC: Is a Chinese construction firm benefiting from its Beijing connection? • by scapozzola • 05/23/2013
- May 23, 2013 Headlines: Gains in the job market, small businesses manufacturing in the U.S.A., and more. • by LRaup • 05/23/2013
- VIDEO: Concerns about America's defense industrial base • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- CNBC: China investing in U.S. • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- In Indiana, ongoing concerns about subsidized auto parts from China and Japan • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013