Five Questions with Josh Miller
Last week, we had a special guest to the DC office of the Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM).
Josh Miller, the guy behind Made in the USA: The 30 Day Journey, visited us for a screening of his film. He was gracious enough to do a short interview with AAM before the movie screening.
Josh filled us in on all sorts of things: what he learned making the film, how to be a better Made in the U.S.A. shopper, and he even gave us a glimpse of his next big project.
Related recent Blogs
- What's funding the military buildup in China? • by TGarland • 04/23/2014
- Quote Of The Day: "It's time the administration stiffened its spine" on trade issues • by mmcmullan • 04/22/2014
- Foxx takes to the road to push for transportation fixes • by mmcmullan • 04/17/2014
- Obama vs. Bush: Who actually made more progress in revaluing China’s yuan? • by scapozzola • 04/16/2014
- Treasury decision on China currency will cost U.S. jobs: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 04/15/2014
- Gathered in the USA • by TGarland • 04/15/2014
- OPINION: Fix the vulnerable defense industrial base • by mmcmullan • 04/14/2014
- April 14, 2014: Opinions, opinions, and Peeps • by mmcmullan • 04/14/2014
- Fashion Friday: Accessorizing the American-made way • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- Manufacturing Jobs & #EqualPay • by LRaup • 04/11/2014