Festive sweater season is upon us ... make sure yours is Made in the U.S.A.
A quick glance at the Weather Channel's temperature map reveals that the majority of the country is experiencing temperatures of about 50 degrees or fewer. And ... our descent has begun into full-throttle holiday season. Which all adds up to mean one thing: the return of festive sweaters!
For those of you who include a festive sweater as part of your holiday party-going ensemble, I recommend checking out Bemidji Woolen Mills, in Bemidji, Minnesota.
In addition to festive sweaters (like the "Nostalgia" sweater pictured here made by the Jersild Sweater Company by Bemidji Woolen Mills) the company also sells other clothing and shoes. Just be sure to read carefully, as it's not clear that all of Bemidji's stock is Made in America.
Good luck, stay warm, and enjoy your holiday parties!
(Image from Bemidji Woolen Mills website.)
Related recent Blogs
- Strengthened Workforce Training is Great — and We Can Do More • by elizabethbb • 07/23/2014
- Highlights from AAM's Trip to Detroit for Netroots Nation 2014 • by elizabethbb • 07/23/2014
- Drink Up with a Made in America Tervis Tumbler • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- Back From Detroit, Eyes on Washington • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- So Excellent, So Bodacious: Check Out Some American-made Smartphone Style • by mmcmullan • 07/18/2014
- President Obama proposes public-private infrastructure initiative: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) statement. • by scapozzola • 07/17/2014
- Postcard from Iowa: AAM Field Coordinators Hop The Fence, Hang With Democrats • by mmcmullan • 07/16/2014
- Yellen: Infrastructure Funding Would "Counter" Economic Headwinds • by elizabethbb • 07/15/2014
- Let’s Build a Bridge and Fix the Highway Trust Fund • by elizabethbb • 07/15/2014
- AAM Statement: Commerce Department Decision on South Korean OCTG Dumping. • by scapozzola • 07/11/2014