Festive sweater season is upon us ... make sure yours is Made in the U.S.A.
A quick glance at the Weather Channel's temperature map reveals that the majority of the country is experiencing temperatures of about 50 degrees or fewer. And ... our descent has begun into full-throttle holiday season. Which all adds up to mean one thing: the return of festive sweaters!
For those of you who include a festive sweater as part of your holiday party-going ensemble, I recommend checking out Bemidji Woolen Mills, in Bemidji, Minnesota.
In addition to festive sweaters (like the "Nostalgia" sweater pictured here made by the Jersild Sweater Company by Bemidji Woolen Mills) the company also sells other clothing and shoes. Just be sure to read carefully, as it's not clear that all of Bemidji's stock is Made in America.
Good luck, stay warm, and enjoy your holiday parties!
(Image from Bemidji Woolen Mills website.)
Related recent Blogs
- Celebrate the Holiday Weekend with American Apparel • by LRaup • 04/18/2014
- Gathered in the USA • by TGarland • 04/15/2014
- April 14, 2014: Opinions, opinions, and Peeps • by mmcmullan • 04/14/2014
- Fashion Friday: Accessorizing the American-made way • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- Manufacturing Jobs & #EqualPay • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- April 11, 2014: Cherry blossoms! • by mmcmullan • 04/11/2014
- Throwback Thursday: Obama promises 1 million new manufacturing jobs • by TGarland • 04/10/2014
- Made in Elma, New York: A special delivery from Mark Andol • by TGarland • 04/09/2014
- Rep. Tonko brings filmmakers to Washington to talk American manufacturing • by TGarland • 04/08/2014
- RADIO: Why is manufacturing important for job creation in Michigan (and the U.S.)? • by scapozzola • 04/07/2014