February 9, 2011 Headlines: German Success, European Austerity, China and Canada, and More
Bloomberg: German manufacturing policy and the lone European bright spot.
NYT: Is there a deal in the works to save Greece?
Bloomberg: Inflation from the Chinese New Year might hamper their ability to ease inflation in the future.
Yglesias: Comparing the actions of the Bank of England and the European Central Bank.
WSJ: European austerity programs are feeding the recession, making it worse.
Bloomberg: Canadian PM Stephen Harper reached a pact with China on Uranium exports.
WSJ: Chinese inflation rose quickly in January.
Bloomberg: Car sales in China fell 24%.
Related recent Blogs
- New "Gigafactory" set to create thousands of jobs in the U.S. • by TGarland • 07/31/2014
- Candidate Watch: We Need a Few More Details, Terri Lynn Land • by elizabethbb • 07/29/2014
- Will This Be the Week for the Highway Trust Fund? • by elizabethbb • 07/28/2014
- July 25, 2014: What We're Watching • by mmcmullan • 07/25/2014
- Strengthened Workforce Training is Great — and We Can Do More • by elizabethbb • 07/23/2014
- Highlights from AAM's Trip to Detroit for Netroots Nation 2014 • by elizabethbb • 07/23/2014
- Drink Up with a Made in America Tervis Tumbler • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- Back From Detroit, Eyes on Washington • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- So Excellent, So Bodacious: Check Out Some American-made Smartphone Style • by mmcmullan • 07/18/2014
- President Obama proposes public-private infrastructure initiative: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) statement. • by scapozzola • 07/17/2014