February 9, 2011 Headlines: German Success, European Austerity, China and Canada, and More
Bloomberg: German manufacturing policy and the lone European bright spot.
NYT: Is there a deal in the works to save Greece?
Bloomberg: Inflation from the Chinese New Year might hamper their ability to ease inflation in the future.
Yglesias: Comparing the actions of the Bank of England and the European Central Bank.
WSJ: European austerity programs are feeding the recession, making it worse.
Bloomberg: Canadian PM Stephen Harper reached a pact with China on Uranium exports.
WSJ: Chinese inflation rose quickly in January.
Bloomberg: Car sales in China fell 24%.
Related recent Blogs
- April 18, 2014: Another miss from Treasury on currency manipulation • by mmcmullan • 04/18/2014
- Gathered in the USA • by TGarland • 04/15/2014
- April 14, 2014: Opinions, opinions, and Peeps • by mmcmullan • 04/14/2014
- Fashion Friday: Accessorizing the American-made way • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- Manufacturing Jobs & #EqualPay • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- April 11, 2014: Cherry blossoms! • by mmcmullan • 04/11/2014
- Throwback Thursday: Obama promises 1 million new manufacturing jobs • by TGarland • 04/10/2014
- Made in Elma, New York: A special delivery from Mark Andol • by TGarland • 04/09/2014
- Rep. Tonko brings filmmakers to Washington to talk American manufacturing • by TGarland • 04/08/2014
- RADIO: Why is manufacturing important for job creation in Michigan (and the U.S.)? • by scapozzola • 04/07/2014