February 9, 2011 Headlines: German Success, European Austerity, China and Canada, and More
Bloomberg: German manufacturing policy and the lone European bright spot.
NYT: Is there a deal in the works to save Greece?
Bloomberg: Inflation from the Chinese New Year might hamper their ability to ease inflation in the future.
Yglesias: Comparing the actions of the Bank of England and the European Central Bank.
WSJ: European austerity programs are feeding the recession, making it worse.
Bloomberg: Canadian PM Stephen Harper reached a pact with China on Uranium exports.
WSJ: Chinese inflation rose quickly in January.
Bloomberg: Car sales in China fell 24%.
Related recent Blogs
- Strengthened Workforce Training is Great — and We Can Do More • by elizabethbb • 07/23/2014
- Highlights from AAM's Trip to Detroit for Netroots Nation 2014 • by elizabethbb • 07/23/2014
- Drink Up with a Made in America Tervis Tumbler • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- Back From Detroit, Eyes on Washington • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- So Excellent, So Bodacious: Check Out Some American-made Smartphone Style • by mmcmullan • 07/18/2014
- President Obama proposes public-private infrastructure initiative: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) statement. • by scapozzola • 07/17/2014
- Postcard from Iowa: AAM Field Coordinators Hop The Fence, Hang With Democrats • by mmcmullan • 07/16/2014
- Yellen: Infrastructure Funding Would "Counter" Economic Headwinds • by elizabethbb • 07/15/2014
- Let’s Build a Bridge and Fix the Highway Trust Fund • by elizabethbb • 07/15/2014
- July 14, 2014: Commerce gets its OCTG ruling RIGHT! • by mmcmullan • 07/14/2014