February 8, 2013 Headlines: U.S. annual deficit with China skyrockets, and more...
Bloomberg: U.S. Trade Deficit in goods falls, while annual deficit with China skyrocketed.
Washington Post: HP sets stricter guidelines for factory employment in China.
New York Times: China sees surge in both imports and exports from 2011 numbers.
WNYC: Bring manufacturing operations to the United States does not guarantee more jobs.
Washington Post: ExOne 3D printer sees shares nearly triple on first day as publicly traded company.
Business Insider: Ten key ways China's manufacturing dwarves the rest of the world.
Related recent Blogs
- RADIO: AAM's Scott Paul on Leslie Marshall Radio Show, May 20, 2013 • by scapozzola • 05/21/2013
- May 21, 2013 Headlines: Tensions with North Korea, a stronger WTO, and more. • by LRaup • 05/21/2013
- Quote of the Day from Caterpillar's Doug Oberhelman • by LDonia • 05/20/2013
- May 20, 2013 Headlines: Manufacturing & social media, growth of the U.S. economy, and more. • by LRaup • 05/20/2013
- President Obama visits Baltimore factory to promote infrastructure investment as a means of revitalizing the middle class • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- It's Fashion Friday, but NoCargo carries more than just American-made clothing! • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- May 17, 2013 Headlines: Strengthening our national security, focusing on jobs, and more. • by LRaup • 05/17/2013
- Five reasons you should be concerned about the U.S. military's reliance on foreign manufacturers. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- Looking for a manufacturing job? Consider heading to one of these ten metro areas! • by mmcmullan • 05/16/2013
- National Retail Federation dismisses global safety plan for garment factories while Cambodian shoe factory collapses. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013