February 8, 2013 Headlines: U.S. annual deficit with China skyrockets, and more...
Bloomberg: U.S. Trade Deficit in goods falls, while annual deficit with China skyrocketed.
Washington Post: HP sets stricter guidelines for factory employment in China.
New York Times: China sees surge in both imports and exports from 2011 numbers.
WNYC: Bring manufacturing operations to the United States does not guarantee more jobs.
Washington Post: ExOne 3D printer sees shares nearly triple on first day as publicly traded company.
Business Insider: Ten key ways China's manufacturing dwarves the rest of the world.
Related recent Blogs
- April 18, 2014: Another miss from Treasury on currency manipulation • by mmcmullan • 04/18/2014
- Gathered in the USA • by TGarland • 04/15/2014
- April 14, 2014: Opinions, opinions, and Peeps • by mmcmullan • 04/14/2014
- Fashion Friday: Accessorizing the American-made way • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- Manufacturing Jobs & #EqualPay • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- April 11, 2014: Cherry blossoms! • by mmcmullan • 04/11/2014
- Throwback Thursday: Obama promises 1 million new manufacturing jobs • by TGarland • 04/10/2014
- Made in Elma, New York: A special delivery from Mark Andol • by TGarland • 04/09/2014
- Rep. Tonko brings filmmakers to Washington to talk American manufacturing • by TGarland • 04/08/2014
- RADIO: Why is manufacturing important for job creation in Michigan (and the U.S.)? • by scapozzola • 04/07/2014