February 7, 2011 Headlines: New WTO Rules, Good News for Jobs, Payroll Tax Fight, and More
The Hill: New WTO anti-dumping regulations are forcing changes to American trade enforcement.
Ezra Klein: All measureable qualities of unemployment are falling.
WSJ: The odds are rising that Greece will leave the Eurozone.
AP: A new report highlights the growth of environmental accidents in China.
WSJ: Was Chrysler’s Clint Eastwood ad pro-Obama or pro-America?
Yglesias: The Fed needs to begin QE3.
AP: Canadian PM Stephen Harper is in China this week to build economic ties.
The Hill: Political squabbling is already taking over the fight for the payroll tax cut extension.
Related recent Blogs
- CNBC: Is a Chinese construction firm benefiting from its Beijing connection? • by scapozzola • 05/23/2013
- May 23, 2013 Headlines: Gains in the job market, small businesses manufacturing in the U.S.A., and more. • by LRaup • 05/23/2013
- CNBC: China investing in U.S. • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- In Indiana, ongoing concerns about subsidized auto parts from China and Japan • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- RADIO: AAM's Scott Paul on Leslie Marshall Radio Show, May 20, 2013 • by scapozzola • 05/21/2013
- May 21, 2013 Headlines: Tensions with North Korea, a stronger WTO, and more. • by LRaup • 05/21/2013
- Quote of the Day from Caterpillar's Doug Oberhelman • by LDonia • 05/20/2013
- May 20, 2013 Headlines: Manufacturing & social media, growth of the U.S. economy, and more. • by LRaup • 05/20/2013
- President Obama visits Baltimore factory to promote infrastructure investment as a means of revitalizing the middle class • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- It's Fashion Friday, but NoCargo carries more than just American-made clothing! • by LDonia • 05/17/2013