February 7, 2011 Headlines: New WTO Rules, Good News for Jobs, Payroll Tax Fight, and More
The Hill: New WTO anti-dumping regulations are forcing changes to American trade enforcement.
Ezra Klein: All measureable qualities of unemployment are falling.
WSJ: The odds are rising that Greece will leave the Eurozone.
AP: A new report highlights the growth of environmental accidents in China.
WSJ: Was Chrysler’s Clint Eastwood ad pro-Obama or pro-America?
Yglesias: The Fed needs to begin QE3.
AP: Canadian PM Stephen Harper is in China this week to build economic ties.
The Hill: Political squabbling is already taking over the fight for the payroll tax cut extension.
Related recent Blogs
- #ShopAmerica: Health and Beauty gift ideas • by LDonia • 12/11/2013
- Now there's an idea: Using trade policy as leverage with China • by mmcmullan • 12/11/2013
- 5 Keys to American-Made Holiday Shopping • by TGarland • 12/11/2013
- December 11, 2013: US Trade Rep has not discussed this "currency manipulation" everyone keeps talking about • by mmcmullan • 12/11/2013
- The Big Three set the stage for a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/10/2013
- December 10, 2013: Welcome back, GM • by mmcmullan • 12/10/2013
- Pharmaceutical companies' interests are covered in the TPP -- as for everyone else? Ehh ... • by mmcmullan • 12/09/2013
- A swing and a miss for Biden in Asia • by TGarland • 12/09/2013
- December 9, 2013: China reports biggest trade surplus in five years • by TGarland • 12/09/2013
- Kickstarting a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/06/2013