February 7, 2011 Headlines: New WTO Rules, Good News for Jobs, Payroll Tax Fight, and More
The Hill: New WTO anti-dumping regulations are forcing changes to American trade enforcement.
Ezra Klein: All measureable qualities of unemployment are falling.
WSJ: The odds are rising that Greece will leave the Eurozone.
AP: A new report highlights the growth of environmental accidents in China.
WSJ: Was Chrysler’s Clint Eastwood ad pro-Obama or pro-America?
Yglesias: The Fed needs to begin QE3.
AP: Canadian PM Stephen Harper is in China this week to build economic ties.
The Hill: Political squabbling is already taking over the fight for the payroll tax cut extension.
Related recent Blogs
- Candidate Watch: We Need a Few More Details, Terri Lynn Land • by elizabethbb • 07/29/2014
- Will This Be the Week for the Highway Trust Fund? • by elizabethbb • 07/28/2014
- July 25, 2014: What We're Watching • by mmcmullan • 07/25/2014
- Strengthened Workforce Training is Great — and We Can Do More • by elizabethbb • 07/23/2014
- Highlights from AAM's Trip to Detroit for Netroots Nation 2014 • by elizabethbb • 07/23/2014
- Drink Up with a Made in America Tervis Tumbler • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- Back From Detroit, Eyes on Washington • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- So Excellent, So Bodacious: Check Out Some American-made Smartphone Style • by mmcmullan • 07/18/2014
- President Obama proposes public-private infrastructure initiative: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) statement. • by scapozzola • 07/17/2014
- Postcard from Iowa: AAM Field Coordinators Hop The Fence, Hang With Democrats • by mmcmullan • 07/16/2014