February 7, 2011 Headlines: New WTO Rules, Good News for Jobs, Payroll Tax Fight, and More
The Hill: New WTO anti-dumping regulations are forcing changes to American trade enforcement.
Ezra Klein: All measureable qualities of unemployment are falling.
WSJ: The odds are rising that Greece will leave the Eurozone.
AP: A new report highlights the growth of environmental accidents in China.
WSJ: Was Chrysler’s Clint Eastwood ad pro-Obama or pro-America?
Yglesias: The Fed needs to begin QE3.
AP: Canadian PM Stephen Harper is in China this week to build economic ties.
The Hill: Political squabbling is already taking over the fight for the payroll tax cut extension.
Related recent Blogs
- April 18, 2014: Another miss from Treasury on currency manipulation • by mmcmullan • 04/18/2014
- Gathered in the USA • by TGarland • 04/15/2014
- April 14, 2014: Opinions, opinions, and Peeps • by mmcmullan • 04/14/2014
- Fashion Friday: Accessorizing the American-made way • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- Manufacturing Jobs & #EqualPay • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- April 11, 2014: Cherry blossoms! • by mmcmullan • 04/11/2014
- Throwback Thursday: Obama promises 1 million new manufacturing jobs • by TGarland • 04/10/2014
- Made in Elma, New York: A special delivery from Mark Andol • by TGarland • 04/09/2014
- Rep. Tonko brings filmmakers to Washington to talk American manufacturing • by TGarland • 04/08/2014
- RADIO: Why is manufacturing important for job creation in Michigan (and the U.S.)? • by scapozzola • 04/07/2014