February 7, 2011 Headlines: New WTO Rules, Good News for Jobs, Payroll Tax Fight, and More
The Hill: New WTO anti-dumping regulations are forcing changes to American trade enforcement.
Ezra Klein: All measureable qualities of unemployment are falling.
WSJ: The odds are rising that Greece will leave the Eurozone.
AP: A new report highlights the growth of environmental accidents in China.
WSJ: Was Chrysler’s Clint Eastwood ad pro-Obama or pro-America?
Yglesias: The Fed needs to begin QE3.
AP: Canadian PM Stephen Harper is in China this week to build economic ties.
The Hill: Political squabbling is already taking over the fight for the payroll tax cut extension.
Related recent Blogs
- Quote of the Day from Caterpillar's Doug Oberhelman • by LDonia • 05/20/2013
- May 20, 2013 Headlines: Manufacturing & social media, growth of the U.S. economy, and more. • by LRaup • 05/20/2013
- President Obama visits Baltimore factory to promote infrastructure investment as a means of revitalizing the middle class • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- It's Fashion Friday, but NoCargo carries more than just American-made clothing! • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- May 17, 2013 Headlines: Strengthening our national security, focusing on jobs, and more. • by LRaup • 05/17/2013
- Five reasons you should be concerned about the U.S. military's reliance on foreign manufacturers. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- Looking for a manufacturing job? Consider heading to one of these ten metro areas! • by mmcmullan • 05/16/2013
- National Retail Federation dismisses global safety plan for garment factories while Cambodian shoe factory collapses. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- OPINION: Aren't we better off buying safe, Made-in-USA products? • by scapozzola • 05/16/2013
- May 16, 2013 Headlines: factory collapses in Cambodia, U.S. retail industry dismisses plan for safer working conditions, & more • by LDonia • 05/16/2013