February 5, 2013 Headlines: American factory orders increase, problems plague many aspects of Chinese manufacturing, and more...
New York Times: American factories saw increased orders in December, following November's decrease.
WSJ: Factory closings in the U.S. have declined, but factory openings have declined faster.
Reuters: Don't mistake China's January trade numbers as clear sign of recovery.
WSJ: China's construction-manufacturing sector in disarray.
New York Times: Factories not just heavily polluting China's drinking water, also depleting it.
CFR (blog): Harvard professors create concise, compelling case for why American manufacturing matters.
The Hill: $5T free trade deal with EU still a possibility.
Foreign Policy: WTO members doing free trade incorrectly.
Washington Post: Market access barriers thwart plans of American businesses to invest in China.
Related recent Blogs
- Nanette Lepore's New Shoe • by scapozzola • 05/24/2013
- May 24, 2013 Headlines: U.S.-EU trade deal exemptions, investing in U.S. manufacturing, and more. • by LRaup • 05/24/2013
- CNBC: Is a Chinese construction firm benefiting from its Beijing connection? • by scapozzola • 05/23/2013
- May 23, 2013 Headlines: Gains in the job market, small businesses manufacturing in the U.S.A., and more. • by LRaup • 05/23/2013
- CNBC: China investing in U.S. • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- In Indiana, ongoing concerns about subsidized auto parts from China and Japan • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- RADIO: AAM's Scott Paul on Leslie Marshall Radio Show, May 20, 2013 • by scapozzola • 05/21/2013
- May 21, 2013 Headlines: Tensions with North Korea, a stronger WTO, and more. • by LRaup • 05/21/2013
- Quote of the Day from Caterpillar's Doug Oberhelman • by LDonia • 05/20/2013
- May 20, 2013 Headlines: Manufacturing & social media, growth of the U.S. economy, and more. • by LRaup • 05/20/2013