February 3, 2011 Headlines: 50K Manufacturing Jobs Added, Merkel in China, and More
The economy added 243,000 jobs in January, including 50,000 in manufacturing. Coverage from the BLS, New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Bloomberg, AP, The Hill, and Yglesias.
WSJ: Angela Merkel visits Beijing and takes a hard stance.
Yahoo: Playing a part in Donald Trump’s endorsement of Mitt Romney: China.
WSJ: Government policy can’t change the slowing of factory hiring? Wanna bet?
MB: A tour of China’s “ghost coast.”
Related recent Blogs
- CNBC: Is a Chinese construction firm benefiting from its Beijing connection? • by scapozzola • 05/23/2013
- May 23, 2013 Headlines: Gains in the job market, small businesses manufacturing in the U.S.A., and more. • by LRaup • 05/23/2013
- CNBC: China investing in U.S. • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- In Indiana, ongoing concerns about subsidized auto parts from China and Japan • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- RADIO: AAM's Scott Paul on Leslie Marshall Radio Show, May 20, 2013 • by scapozzola • 05/21/2013
- May 21, 2013 Headlines: Tensions with North Korea, a stronger WTO, and more. • by LRaup • 05/21/2013
- Quote of the Day from Caterpillar's Doug Oberhelman • by LDonia • 05/20/2013
- May 20, 2013 Headlines: Manufacturing & social media, growth of the U.S. economy, and more. • by LRaup • 05/20/2013
- President Obama visits Baltimore factory to promote infrastructure investment as a means of revitalizing the middle class • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- It's Fashion Friday, but NoCargo carries more than just American-made clothing! • by LDonia • 05/17/2013