February 28, 2013 Headlines: China's hacking claims, a new era of U.S. manufacturing and more.
Business Insider: New era of Manufacturing serves U.S. market and reshores manufacturing jobs.
Reuters: China turns tables on U.S. hacking claims, says 2/3 of their hacking threats came from the U.S.
Reuters: New officials look to get control of China's troubled relations with U.S., Japan, and North Korea.
USnews: A second consecutive year of production decline emphasizes U.S. companies declining success in China.
Washington Post: China views Secretary of State John Kerry as a means of coordination rather than confrontation.
Washington Post: With weak ties between U.S. and China, Kerry's first foreign trip should have been focused on China and Japan.
Bloomberg: U.S. economists see sad economic growth rate.
Xconomy: Large scale production sends many manufacturers overseas according to an American production study.
Related recent Blogs
- CNBC: China investing in U.S. • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- In Indiana, ongoing concerns about subsidized auto parts from China and Japan • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- RADIO: AAM's Scott Paul on Leslie Marshall Radio Show, May 20, 2013 • by scapozzola • 05/21/2013
- May 21, 2013 Headlines: Tensions with North Korea, a stronger WTO, and more. • by LRaup • 05/21/2013
- May 20, 2013 Headlines: Manufacturing & social media, growth of the U.S. economy, and more. • by LRaup • 05/20/2013
- May 17, 2013 Headlines: Strengthening our national security, focusing on jobs, and more. • by LRaup • 05/17/2013
- Five reasons you should be concerned about the U.S. military's reliance on foreign manufacturers. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- May 16, 2013 Headlines: factory collapses in Cambodia, U.S. retail industry dismisses plan for safer working conditions, & more • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- May 15, 2013 Headlines: U.S. manufacturing slows, while manufacturers discuss domestic production, and more... • by LDonia • 05/15/2013
- May 14, 2013 Headlines: Redefining success, building Amtrak, banning Tesla, and more... • by LDonia • 05/14/2013