February 28, 2012 Headlines: China's Economic Controls, Unemployment Falls, Middle-Class Jobs, and More
NYT: Yet another call for China to loosen economic clampdowns.
DN: Op-ed on the importance of manufacturing.
NPR: Tracking the full extent of state-owned enterprises in China.
The Hill: Economic forecasts have been consistently improving for the past few months.
WSJ: Unemployment claims continue to fall.
NYT: Political considerations drive China’s economic decisions.
NPR: What happened to middle-class jobs?
WSJ: Manufacturing expanded in the Texas Fed area.
Related recent Blogs
- December 13, 2013: More Boeing trouble bubbles • by mmcmullan • 12/13/2013
- Clean energy manufacturing gets help from DOE • by TGarland • 12/12/2013
- December 12, 2013: Uh, an economic boom? • by mmcmullan • 12/12/2013
- #ShopAmerica: Health and Beauty gift ideas • by LDonia • 12/11/2013
- Now there's an idea: Using trade policy as leverage with China • by mmcmullan • 12/11/2013
- 5 Keys to American-Made Holiday Shopping • by TGarland • 12/11/2013
- December 11, 2013: US Trade Rep has not discussed this "currency manipulation" everyone keeps talking about • by mmcmullan • 12/11/2013
- The Big Three set the stage for a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/10/2013
- December 10, 2013: Welcome back, GM • by mmcmullan • 12/10/2013
- Pharmaceutical companies' interests are covered in the TPP -- as for everyone else? Ehh ... • by mmcmullan • 12/09/2013