February 28, 2012 Headlines: China's Economic Controls, Unemployment Falls, Middle-Class Jobs, and More
NYT: Yet another call for China to loosen economic clampdowns.
DN: Op-ed on the importance of manufacturing.
NPR: Tracking the full extent of state-owned enterprises in China.
The Hill: Economic forecasts have been consistently improving for the past few months.
WSJ: Unemployment claims continue to fall.
NYT: Political considerations drive China’s economic decisions.
NPR: What happened to middle-class jobs?
WSJ: Manufacturing expanded in the Texas Fed area.
Related recent Blogs
- Strengthened Workforce Training is Great — and We Can Do More • by elizabethbb • 07/23/2014
- Highlights from AAM's Trip to Detroit for Netroots Nation 2014 • by elizabethbb • 07/23/2014
- Drink Up with a Made in America Tervis Tumbler • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- Back From Detroit, Eyes on Washington • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- So Excellent, So Bodacious: Check Out Some American-made Smartphone Style • by mmcmullan • 07/18/2014
- President Obama proposes public-private infrastructure initiative: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) statement. • by scapozzola • 07/17/2014
- So Much For Promises: China's Manipulating Its Currency, Again • by mmcmullan • 07/17/2014
- Postcard from Iowa: AAM Field Coordinators Hop The Fence, Hang With Democrats • by mmcmullan • 07/16/2014
- Yellen: Infrastructure Funding Would "Counter" Economic Headwinds • by elizabethbb • 07/15/2014
- Let’s Build a Bridge and Fix the Highway Trust Fund • by elizabethbb • 07/15/2014