February 28, 2012 Headlines: China's Economic Controls, Unemployment Falls, Middle-Class Jobs, and More
NYT: Yet another call for China to loosen economic clampdowns.
DN: Op-ed on the importance of manufacturing.
NPR: Tracking the full extent of state-owned enterprises in China.
The Hill: Economic forecasts have been consistently improving for the past few months.
WSJ: Unemployment claims continue to fall.
NYT: Political considerations drive China’s economic decisions.
NPR: What happened to middle-class jobs?
WSJ: Manufacturing expanded in the Texas Fed area.
Related recent Blogs
- Candidate Watch: We Need a Few More Details, Terri Lynn Land • by elizabethbb • 07/29/2014
- Will This Be the Week for the Highway Trust Fund? • by elizabethbb • 07/28/2014
- July 25, 2014: What We're Watching • by mmcmullan • 07/25/2014
- Fact Check: Standing Up Against Unfair Trade, Kentucky Edition • by TGarland • 07/25/2014
- Strengthened Workforce Training is Great — and We Can Do More • by elizabethbb • 07/23/2014
- Highlights from AAM's Trip to Detroit for Netroots Nation 2014 • by elizabethbb • 07/23/2014
- Drink Up with a Made in America Tervis Tumbler • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- Back From Detroit, Eyes on Washington • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- So Excellent, So Bodacious: Check Out Some American-made Smartphone Style • by mmcmullan • 07/18/2014
- President Obama proposes public-private infrastructure initiative: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) statement. • by scapozzola • 07/17/2014