February 28, 2012 Headlines: China's Economic Controls, Unemployment Falls, Middle-Class Jobs, and More
NYT: Yet another call for China to loosen economic clampdowns.
DN: Op-ed on the importance of manufacturing.
NPR: Tracking the full extent of state-owned enterprises in China.
The Hill: Economic forecasts have been consistently improving for the past few months.
WSJ: Unemployment claims continue to fall.
NYT: Political considerations drive China’s economic decisions.
NPR: What happened to middle-class jobs?
WSJ: Manufacturing expanded in the Texas Fed area.
Related recent Blogs
- Budweiser Made in America Festival Lives Up to Its Name • by TGarland • 09/02/2014
- Terri Lynn Land’s Transportation Plan is… Interesting • by elizabethbb • 08/28/2014
- American Workers Remind Us What Labor Day Is All About • by TGarland • 08/26/2014
- ITC Finds South Korean Dumping of OCTG Pipe: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 08/22/2014
- Trade Data Pours Cold Water on "Rising Star" Outlook for American Manufacturing • by mmcmullan • 08/21/2014
- U.S. Named Among “Rising Global Stars” in Manufacturing • by elizabethbb • 08/20/2014
- Yes, Manufacturing Jobs Are Coming Back. But Will Progress Happen Fast Enough? • by elizabethbb • 08/18/2014
- No Electricity Needed for Corter Leather & Cloth • by elizabethbb • 08/15/2014
- Five Tests Walmart Must Pass to Show its 'Made In America' Street Cred • by spaul • 08/13/2014
- More Evidence the "Jobs Recovery" Isn’t All It’s Cracked Up to Be • by elizabethbb • 08/12/2014