February 28, 2012 Headlines: China's Economic Controls, Unemployment Falls, Middle-Class Jobs, and More
NYT: Yet another call for China to loosen economic clampdowns.
DN: Op-ed on the importance of manufacturing.
NPR: Tracking the full extent of state-owned enterprises in China.
The Hill: Economic forecasts have been consistently improving for the past few months.
WSJ: Unemployment claims continue to fall.
NYT: Political considerations drive China’s economic decisions.
NPR: What happened to middle-class jobs?
WSJ: Manufacturing expanded in the Texas Fed area.
Related recent Blogs
- April 18, 2014: Another miss from Treasury on currency manipulation • by mmcmullan • 04/18/2014
- Obama vs. Bush: Who actually made more progress in revaluing China’s yuan? • by scapozzola • 04/16/2014
- Treasury decision on China currency will cost U.S. jobs: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 04/15/2014
- Gathered in the USA • by TGarland • 04/15/2014
- April 14, 2014: Opinions, opinions, and Peeps • by mmcmullan • 04/14/2014
- Fashion Friday: Accessorizing the American-made way • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- Manufacturing Jobs & #EqualPay • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- April 11, 2014: Cherry blossoms! • by mmcmullan • 04/11/2014
- Rep. Sandy Levin talks currency and the TPP • by mmcmullan • 04/10/2014
- Throwback Thursday: Obama promises 1 million new manufacturing jobs • by TGarland • 04/10/2014