February 27, 2013 Headlines: U.S.-China misunderstandings, positive manufacturing numbers, and more.
FoxNews: Future 3D movies to come with "Made in China" stamp.
Washington Post: US- China misunderstandings rooted in belief that systems are similar.
Washington Post: Rising factory activity good sign for American manufacturing numbers.
Reuters: Japanese Prime Minister poised to join U.S.-led trade talks.
Foreign Affairs: Transatlantic Trade set to be a success with potential for flourishing businesses.
Stateline: American manufacturing on upswing after many years of decline.
Medill Reports: Manufacturing sees 357 mass layoffs in January alone.
Insurance Journal: Positive manufacturing numbers create challenge for risk management and insurance.
Related recent Blogs
- Quote of the Day from Caterpillar's Doug Oberhelman • by LDonia • 05/20/2013
- May 20, 2013 Headlines: Manufacturing & social media, growth of the U.S. economy, and more. • by LRaup • 05/20/2013
- President Obama visits Baltimore factory to promote infrastructure investment as a means of revitalizing the middle class • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- It's Fashion Friday, but NoCargo carries more than just American-made clothing! • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- May 17, 2013 Headlines: Strengthening our national security, focusing on jobs, and more. • by LRaup • 05/17/2013
- Five reasons you should be concerned about the U.S. military's reliance on foreign manufacturers. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- Looking for a manufacturing job? Consider heading to one of these ten metro areas! • by mmcmullan • 05/16/2013
- National Retail Federation dismisses global safety plan for garment factories while Cambodian shoe factory collapses. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- OPINION: Aren't we better off buying safe, Made-in-USA products? • by scapozzola • 05/16/2013
- May 16, 2013 Headlines: factory collapses in Cambodia, U.S. retail industry dismisses plan for safer working conditions, & more • by LDonia • 05/16/2013