February 27, 2013 Headlines: U.S.-China misunderstandings, positive manufacturing numbers, and more.
FoxNews: Future 3D movies to come with "Made in China" stamp.
Washington Post: US- China misunderstandings rooted in belief that systems are similar.
Washington Post: Rising factory activity good sign for American manufacturing numbers.
Reuters: Japanese Prime Minister poised to join U.S.-led trade talks.
Foreign Affairs: Transatlantic Trade set to be a success with potential for flourishing businesses.
Stateline: American manufacturing on upswing after many years of decline.
Medill Reports: Manufacturing sees 357 mass layoffs in January alone.
Insurance Journal: Positive manufacturing numbers create challenge for risk management and insurance.
Related recent Blogs
- CNBC: Is a Chinese construction firm benefiting from its Beijing connection? • by scapozzola • 05/23/2013
- May 23, 2013 Headlines: Gains in the job market, small businesses manufacturing in the U.S.A., and more. • by LRaup • 05/23/2013
- CNBC: China investing in U.S. • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- In Indiana, ongoing concerns about subsidized auto parts from China and Japan • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- RADIO: AAM's Scott Paul on Leslie Marshall Radio Show, May 20, 2013 • by scapozzola • 05/21/2013
- May 21, 2013 Headlines: Tensions with North Korea, a stronger WTO, and more. • by LRaup • 05/21/2013
- Quote of the Day from Caterpillar's Doug Oberhelman • by LDonia • 05/20/2013
- May 20, 2013 Headlines: Manufacturing & social media, growth of the U.S. economy, and more. • by LRaup • 05/20/2013
- President Obama visits Baltimore factory to promote infrastructure investment as a means of revitalizing the middle class • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- It's Fashion Friday, but NoCargo carries more than just American-made clothing! • by LDonia • 05/17/2013