February 27, 2012 Headlines: China's Coming Peril, Auto Rescue, and More
AP: World Bank economists say that China needs a new economic strategy for the 21st Century.
WSJ: More on China’s unsustainable path.
WSJ: The G-20 decides to give China a pass on her currency cheating.
TIME: China is not indestructible, and they are soon to face an economic crisis.
NJ: Manufacturing on the campaign trail doesn’t necessarily match the reality of what factory jobs need.
The Hill: American companies want to keep Japan out of a Pacific Rim trade pact.
WSJ: As the Michigan primary looms, President Obama reminds voters about the success of the Auto Rescue.
Related recent Blogs
- May 21, 2013 Headlines: Tensions with North Korea, a stronger WTO, and more. • by LRaup • 05/21/2013
- Quote of the Day from Caterpillar's Doug Oberhelman • by LDonia • 05/20/2013
- May 20, 2013 Headlines: Manufacturing & social media, growth of the U.S. economy, and more. • by LRaup • 05/20/2013
- President Obama visits Baltimore factory to promote infrastructure investment as a means of revitalizing the middle class • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- It's Fashion Friday, but NoCargo carries more than just American-made clothing! • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- May 17, 2013 Headlines: Strengthening our national security, focusing on jobs, and more. • by LRaup • 05/17/2013
- Five reasons you should be concerned about the U.S. military's reliance on foreign manufacturers. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- Looking for a manufacturing job? Consider heading to one of these ten metro areas! • by mmcmullan • 05/16/2013
- National Retail Federation dismisses global safety plan for garment factories while Cambodian shoe factory collapses. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- OPINION: Aren't we better off buying safe, Made-in-USA products? • by scapozzola • 05/16/2013